Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

vegas bike rental?
Quote | Reply
any recommendations of where to rent a bike in Las Vegas?

thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: vegas bike rental? [m_dc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Procyclery on W Sahara. Rented from there 2017 I think it was, and whole experience was awesome. I got a wilier with mechanical DA9100 and wife had Scott solace with ultegra. Close to outskirts easy access to red Rock canyon loop. Staff super helpful and a great shop and location.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just rented some bikes in Vegas last weekend and went over to Red Rock Canyon (which was great btw).

I don't have a company that I specifically recommend, but I can say from my experience that I do not recommend Bike Blast. The delivery and drop off was a huge pain and poorly set up, the bikes were VERY poorly maintained and not in good condition, and the customer service was poor (including having us follow their guys all the way to their warehouse because of a bike error their mechanic made).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2nd for Pro Cyclery at 9440 W. Sahara Ave. New Argon 18 Krypton carbon road bikes, Ultegra 8000 groupset, and disc brakes. Very well maintained and close to Red Rock.
Quote Reply
Re: vegas bike rental? [krash187] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
X3 for Pro Cyclery. I bought my Cervelo P3 there when I lived in Vegas.

If you must have Specialized or what you want is out of stock, then my second choice is Las Vegas Cyclery

https://www.lasvegascyclery.com/

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4th Pro Cyclery. And the Red Rock loop for a great ride that way.

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply