Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Di2 Not Working - (Canyon Speedmax)
Quote | Reply
Dear all,

I have recently (2 months ago) purchased a new bike from our friend Canyon, a Speedmax CF SLX 8.0 - it’s my first time using this new Di2 concept.

I’ve used it perfectly for the last two months, until yesterday— it simply stopped working; the junction box doesn’t light up whether I click or hold the button, holding the bar-end shifter buttons doesn’t make a reaction either, lastly I connected the charger, but the charger doesn’t light up either.

I live very far away from a bike shop (central java, Indonesia), possibly a flight away if they can’t do it in the closest big city. So I sorta gotta figure this out on my own, also for future reference.

I’m quite desperate, so I really hope someone can help me... feel free to drop me a message on instagram (@triathlonjunkie).

Thanks all so much in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 Not Working - (Canyon Speedmax) [bricevanderpost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This could be a firmware issue... I would suggest getting the wireless connector and a short e-tube wire, this may be the best way to try and upgrade the firmware on your own.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bricevanderpost wrote:

I’m quite desperate, so I really hope someone can help me... feel free to drop me a message on instagram (@triathlonjunkie).

Also, creative way to up your IG follower count. 10/10
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 Not Working - (Canyon Speedmax) [Andres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not my intention, just need to sort out this Di2 thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 Not Working - (Canyon Speedmax) [Andres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah from what i’ve understood a cable might be loose from the battery, which i believe is on the bottom tube. Its definitely not in the seatpost. I think i need to open up the BB, and check the wiring there. What do you think?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you want to call me I will try and help you.

815-263-2727 cell

Dan
PremierBike

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i had exactly the same propel with my di2 road bike a few weeks back. Turned out the battery had failed and i ended up getting a replacement under warranty.
Quote Reply
Re: Di2 Not Working - (Canyon Speedmax) [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dkennison wrote:
If you want to call me I will try and help you.

815-263-2727 cell

Dan
PremierBike

You can't buy service like this.

Dan, You ROCK!
Quote Reply