Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: But, but, but... Kushners WhatsApp? [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Then the question would be whether or not Google could produce the deleted archive in response to a subpoena. Assuming this individual contacted Google and was told there is no way they can do so then perhaps it cannot be done easily. If Google had to run recovery tools, I highly doubt they would do so unless they were under a subpoena.

It's also pretty sketchy this guy deleted 200,000 emails because he thought he satisfied the subpoena or document production request...but that's a different matter entirely.
Last edited by: JD21: Apr 8, 19 13:31
Quote Reply
Re: But, but, but... Kushners WhatsApp? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It appears as though Kushner was "extremely careless."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Can anyone show me the part of Jared’s CV that qualifies him to lead a trump plague task force? Any task force!
Quote Reply
Re: But, but, but... Kushners WhatsApp? [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:

Can anyone show me the part of Jared’s CV that qualifies him to lead a trump plague task force? Any task force!

He married Ivanka.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
chriskal wrote:

He married Ivanka.

Makes no sense.. why would Trump reward the guy who cockblocked him?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
chriskal wrote:

He married Ivanka.

Damn. If I didn’t know better I’d think he wasn’t bringing in the best people.
Quote Reply
Re: But, but, but... Kushners WhatsApp? [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
chaparral wrote:
chriskal wrote:

He married Ivanka.

Makes no sense.. why would Trump reward the guy who cockblocked him?

Jared can’t cockblock anyone. He’s smooth, like a Ken doll.
Quote Reply
Re: But, but, but... Kushners WhatsApp? [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
Jared can’t cockblock anyone. He’s smooth, like a Ken doll.

and he's narcissistically calculating like his FIL and Patrick Batemen. The episode on him from the Netflix series Greedy Money is interesting. After Kushner bought the New York Observer they threw a party. I believe it was the cover illustrator walked up to introduce himself to Kusher, who was standing in an elevated position looking over the room. Apparently Kushner said something like "Nice to meet you cover illustrator, but there are much more important people to talk to here" and walked off. If that isn't some American Psycho shit right there. Seems almost too insane be true. My initial reaction would have been to kick him in the balls, but after a moment of introspection, I would have come to the conclusion that he had a very valid point there.

The thing that pisses me off most about Kusher is his perfect posture. That's a bit of jealousy though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The "But, but, but her emails!" crowd were silent about Kushner using WhatsApp for official business.

What will the "Lock her Up!" "Hunters laptop!" cult say about this?

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts
Before it committed $2 billion to Mr. Kushner’s firm, Public Investment Fund officials questioned the justification for taking such a big risk.
https://www.nytimes.com/...&smid=tw-nytimes

Quote:
Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.

Kushner played the lead role in defending the Saudi butcher. He was compensated well for his services to the Prince.

Quote:
The Saudi fund agreed to invest twice as much and on more generous terms with Mr. Kushner than it did at about the same time with former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin — who was also starting a new fund — even though Mr. Mnuchin had a record as a successful investor before entering government, the documents show. The amount of the investment in his firm, Liberty Strategic Capital — $1 billion — has not been previously disclosed.
[/quote]
Quote Reply

Prev Next