Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What Subjects Do You Purposely Avoid Knowing Anything About? [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Folding fitted sheets.

My wife does such a good job, and it just looks too complicated.
Last edited by: ubdawg: Mar 22, 19 5:49
Quote Reply
Re: What Subjects Do You Purposely Avoid Knowing Anything About? [ubdawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Twitter, IG, addictive gaming trends. I sat sipping a coffee and eating a pastry last night in a cafe' before a group ride. I was the only person in there out of 10 people not on some kind of device. I was just looking out the window and at the for-sale art on the wall. I bet they thought I was crazy.

I wouldn't make this topic too political and ruin some good fun.
Quote Reply
Re: What Subjects Do You Purposely Avoid Knowing Anything About? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
PTA and school gossip. I ran our org for years through some bad situations. It's bliss not knowing what's up in tiny detail. And the complaining, god god, the complaining.

Gossip in general. You actually have to work at it to avoid it. Can't say I am that successful

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: What Subjects Do You Purposely Avoid Knowing Anything About? [RCCo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RCCo wrote:
40-Tude wrote:
I intentionally avoid any of the behind-the-scenes-in-the-making-of-a-movie stuff when it comes to movies or TV shows. Totally ruins the movie because all pretense of it being "real" is forever ruined. Can't unsee a scene knowing that the Director was a few feet offscreen, crew was in the wings, etc. They did this when "explaining" some of the battle scenes in Vikings for example.

However, I totally get into any of the behind-the-scenes-in-sports that that show athletes in and out of training in preparation for a bout, a tryout, a camp, etc. Even sports I don't closely follow... MMA, boxing, for example.

I'm with you on this - what's the point in DVD extras where the director drones on about what he was doing in each scene. FFS just make the movie, tell the story and shut up. Stop trying to spoil the magic.

Yes, yes, yes. I don't even like watching deleted scenes.
Quote Reply
Re: What Subjects Do You Purposely Avoid Knowing Anything About? [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The listing of harmful side effects of the latest this will cure your whatever drug.

More importantly, the latest and greatest drug.

For good measure, also the recommendations of the FDA as regards to what and what not to eat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Real" Housewives of [insert city/state]
Twitter/Instagram/SnapChat
NASCAR
Video Games
Gambling
Anything Kardashian/Jenner-related

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next