Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

LS on Let’s Run
Quote | Reply
So there is a thread in the training forum that’s analyzing his form. A lot are amazed or in disbelief.
Last edited by: arcee52: Mar 20, 19 20:48
Quote Reply
Re: LS on Let’s Run [arcee52] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this it - https://www.letsrun.com/...d.php?thread=8955539 ?

Pretty amusing.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alright I actually enjoyed reading through that, thankfully only a page and a half for now. Pretty comical seeing what the LR crowd has to say about him. I especially appreciate the balls of the anonymous poster who says he would pay him $1000 to run a 9:34 2 mile on a track this week. LR has a special level of internet keyboards, and no the irony of me writing that on Slowtwitch is not lost.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Last edited by: realbdeal: Mar 20, 19 20:56
Quote Reply
Re: LS on Let’s Run [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
alex_korr wrote:
Is this it - https://www.letsrun.com/...d.php?thread=8955539 ?

Pretty amusing.

Yup that’s it. It is pretty amusing. Talbot even jumped in there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Then again, someone just pointed out to me Talbot resurrected a 7 month old thread for seemingly no reason... that makes it a bit odd.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: LS on Let’s Run [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I searched my name on the forum and saw it come up on that thread and replied to that guy. I thought it was pretty funny. Plus I thought the $1,000 challange would make for a good youtube video lol.

Dude Letsrun is ruthless. They destroy peoples hopes and dreams lol. If you think there is haters on ST go on LR. We are peasants compared to those savages.
Quote Reply
Re: LS on Let’s Run [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will stay off LR. It amuses me, the irony anyway, when one sport athletes talk smack about multisport people.
Quote Reply
Re: LS on Let’s Run [Scottxs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Letsrun eats their own more than anyone I have seen on slowtwitch do to another triathlete - and that is saying A LOT because we know how bad ST can get occassionally. Its like the wildwest over there where you have jealous club runner kids that never cut it at the university. That forum can be gold but also is a joke. The anon posting should be fixed and those wierd links that pop up on random words I just don't understand.

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply
Re: LS on Let’s Run [AlyraD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I posted frequently in the EPIC Mike Rossi thread, but I stay away from LetsRun now [except for the News page]

The forum is just ugly and confusing plus all the puppets/anons don't help [it was fun trying to guess which ones were Rossi logging in as someone else, although that shouldn't have been allowed]

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: LS on Let’s Run [Scottxs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scottxs wrote:
I will stay off LR. It amuses me, the irony anyway, when one sport athletes talk smack about multisport people.

How so?
Quote Reply
Re: LS on Let’s Run [cold turtle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have like 10 threads on Lionels bad form...they need to get on our level.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And it spreads!!

Quote:
I've never heard of this dude until this thread, I have found a new hero after watching that video.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the forum format hurts my head - its such an ugly UI
and the anonymous posting thing is super weird
Quote Reply
Re: LS on Let’s Run [cold turtle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cold turtle wrote:
Scottxs wrote:

How so?

Someone who trains to do one thing talking smack and disbelief in anyone doing that one thing faster/better than them when its not their sole sport like LS in this case. People who do that need to mature up some.
Quote Reply