Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Would your quit if your boss continually made fun of your spouse? [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
I am curious if people would quit a job if your boss made fun of (or even just commented) on your spouse.

My boss doesn't know my wife, so if she made comments about my wife, I would just assume she is a flake.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Would your quit if your boss continually made fun of your spouse? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Duffy wrote:
ajthomas wrote:
Duffy wrote:
My spouse can handle things herself just fine.

I've notice you're proud of her....

Extremely.

one thing i think comes across loud and clear on this forum: you have a rockin' marriage. i'm glad for you and proud of you for doing your part in that.

Thanks.

I’m sea grass and she’s a barnacle.

You two need to get a room.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Would your quit if your boss continually made fun of your spouse? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
biz limkit

Can't eat that shit everyday, fred.
Quote Reply
Re: Would your quit if your boss continually made fun of your spouse? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
ajthomas wrote:
Duffy wrote:
My spouse can handle things herself just fine.

I've notice you're proud of her....

Extremely.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Would your quit if your boss continually made fun of your spouse? [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
George Conway is beating Trump at his own trolling game. Conway is indispensible to Trump, and he knows it, so he's pushing Trump's button knowing full well that Trump can't resist the impulse to strike back, and so he ends up looking like the colossal asshole that he is for sniping at his top staffer's spouse from the office of the presidency, simple because he can't let a single criticism go unchallenged.

George Conway is putting on a clinic, and playing him like Pavlov's dog.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Would your quit if your boss continually made fun of your spouse? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And as for Kellyanne herself, she pretty much believes all of the same things about Trump, but doesn't have the integrity to walk away from the job. She felt that way about him before he got elected, and is choosing her career above her conscience. George, I'm sure, is well aware of that and may be wearing thin on his patience for it. They're both financially stable and can separate or divorce without any real consequence, in terms of stability, so I wouldn't be surprised if George is on his way out the door and he's done biting his lip. Maybe this is an other-level passive aggressive attempt to end the marriage. I mean, everyone has a job to do, but imagine being a lifelong conservative and watching your wife spin for this President, or perhaps worse, actually believe the things she says about him. It's really hard to imagine that anyone could tolerate that in a relationship.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Last edited by: sphere: Mar 21, 19 9:42
Quote Reply

Prev Next