Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Computrainer: is the “key” still required to run Racermate software?
Quote | Reply
I have several Computrainers and have recently decided to sell one of them. However, before I do I want to make sure the buyer can actually use the software. In the past, a “key” was required to unlock the software. Is this still required? If so, how do I get this for the new owner?
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer: is the “key” still required to run Racermate software? [TJH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, no need for a key. Just download the software from RacerMate's website and go.
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer: is the “key” still required to run Racermate software? [TJH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TJH wrote:
I have several Computrainers and have recently decided to sell one of them. However, before I do I want to make sure the buyer can actually use the software. In the past, a “key” was required to unlock the software. Is this still required? If so, how do I get this for the new owner?

Here's the site where the software and keys were offered up after Racermate shut down: https://www.racermateinc.com/...se-digital-download/ Site hosting/domain probably covered by SRAM from their acquisition of Velotron. I was a PerfPro CT user so I never tried the software from this site and don't know if it still requires a key.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sell away. No key needed. If you have the USB to Stereo adapter, then it’s a great trainer for Zwift and TrainerRoad. Hard wired, so never any dropout issues.
Quote Reply