Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Toy Story 4 trailer!
Quote | Reply
https://www.usatoday.com/...achments/3212546002/

I will withhold judgment until I see it, because they haven't messed up one of these movies yet, but the ending of 3 was a perfect place to end.
Quote Reply
Re: Toy Story 4 trailer! [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My, um, son... yeah, my son... is very much looking forward to seeing this movie.

I will, uh, suffer through it.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Toy Story 4 trailer! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greatest movie series ever so far. Godfather still has the stench of 3, even if you forget that Eps 1-3 and 7-8 ever occurred, SW still has Return of the Jedi. Nothing else has achieved the commercial and critical success that the Toy Story movies have. All 3 have been amazing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I liked Return of the Jedi. Although Lucas has worsened it over time.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Return isn't bad, but Ewoks....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hated the third one. We'll see where they go this time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Return isn't bad, but Ewoks....

Yeah, I was 8 when Return came out so the Ewoks didn't bother me. Being a kid, I liked them. I guess that has carried over into adulthood. I don't find them as objectionable as some do.

Jar Jar was far worse, although if I was a kid I might have liked him. Tough to say.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Toy Story 4 trailer! [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's funny. The Ewoks never bothered me, and it looks like I'm a couple of weeks to the happy side of the Ewok line. I would have turned 10 shortly after Jedi came out. I guess it was the middle schoolers and high schoolers who were really turned off.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/allthemoms/2019/03/19/toy-story-4-trailer-has-every-parent-crying-toy-attachments/3212546002/

I will withhold judgment until I see it, because they haven't messed up one of these movies yet, but the ending of 3 was a perfect place to end.

That scene at the end of Toy Story 3 had me in tears. A fucking cartoon made me cry. The only other things in life that have made me cry as an adult are the death of my dogs. My parents dying will wreck me. Dogs dying will continue to wreck me. And probably Toy Story 4.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Toy Story 4 trailer! [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/allthemoms/2019/03/19/toy-story-4-trailer-has-every-parent-crying-toy-attachments/3212546002/

That scene at the end of Toy Story 3 had me in tears.

I know. I can’t believe they let that bear be strapped to the front of a garbage truck. What a bunch of dicks.

Tear central.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My son was in high school when 3 came out so of course we saw the midnight showing as soon as it opened.
My son teared up a little at the end. I got something in my eye that caused them to water.
I hope 4 doesn't go Fonzy and jump the shark. The dancing spoon is cause for concern.
Quote Reply
Re: Toy Story 4 trailer! [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:

That scene at the end of Toy Story 3 had me in tears. A fucking cartoon made me cry. The only other things in life that have made me cry as an adult are the death of my dogs. My parents dying will wreck me. Dogs dying will continue to wreck me. And probably Toy Story 4.

Not just the last scene but the scene in the garbage furnace. Them holding hands thinking it was the end was a tear-jerker.
Quote Reply
Re: Toy Story 4 trailer! [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
My son was in high school when 3 came out so of course we saw the midnight showing as soon as it opened.
My son teared up a little at the end. I got something in my eye that caused them to water.
I hope 4 doesn't go Fonzy and jump the shark. The dancing spoon is cause for concern.

IT'S A FORK!
Quote Reply
Re: Toy Story 4 trailer! [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
edbikebabe wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:

IT'S A FORK!

You're both wrong.

It's a spork.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
edbikebabe wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:

IT'S A FORK!

You're both wrong.

It's a spork.

It identifies as a fork. That's all that matters.
Quote Reply