Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lets talk about the better side of mankind. - the Kindness diary on Netflix
Quote | Reply
Just started watching the first season of the Kindness diary.

About 4 episodes in, really a nice break from all the negative bullshit these days.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: Mar 17, 19 16:20
Quote Reply
Re: Lets talk about the better side of mankind. [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MAGA?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Lets talk about the better side of mankind. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
MAGA?

I think season one was like 2015 so no.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Lets talk about the better side of mankind. - the Kindness diary on Netflix [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No idea what its about, but check out "Derek" on Netflix. Its motto is "kindness is magic ".
Quote Reply
Re: Lets talk about the better side of mankind. - the Kindness diary on Netflix [damn lucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guy travels around the world on his motorcycle. With zero cash. Relaying on the kindness of others for food, lodging and gas. Cool / interesting twist. If he finds someone who goes well above and beyond, he gives them something to change their life. One guy a cow, One guy a house and schooling to become a chef. (EDIT to fix a really bad typo.. lol)

Really is interesting to watch.

Just Triing
Last edited by: DavHamm: Mar 18, 19 7:47
Quote Reply
Re: Lets talk about the better side of mankind. - the Kindness diary on Netflix [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
One guy a house and schooling to become a shelf.

Did he end up going to the IKEA University for that?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply