Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
Selling a set of three carbon clincher wheels - front HED Jet 90, rear HED Jet 90 (10 speed), and a HED Jet Disc (10 speed), all with aluminum brake tracks. Includes Continental GP Force/Attack tires, two HED wheel skewers, and two 10 speed Shimano Ultegra 11/28 cassettes. $800 plus shipping/PayPal fees. Ready to put on your bike and go.
Last edited by: Patrick E: Apr 12, 19 16:38
Quote Reply
Re: HED JET Clincher Wheels - 90 front, 90 rear, Disc rear $800 [Patrick E] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: HED JET Clincher Wheels - 90 front, 90 rear, Disc rear $800 [Patrick E] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the rear if you find someone who wants just the front and/or disc.
Quote Reply
Re: HED JET Clincher Wheels - 90 front, 90 rear, Disc rear $800 [mikeridesbikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the disc and front if still available.
Quote Reply
Re: HED JET Clincher Wheels - 90 front, 90 rear, Disc rear $800 [mikeridesbikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd take the jet 90 front

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the rear disc if you still have it. Pm me with price plus shipping!
Quote Reply
Re: HED JET Clincher Wheels - 90 front, 90 rear, Disc rear $800 [Fubar44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sold the rear but still have front and disc. Will sell separately. Have responded to all PMs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold
Quote Reply