Prev Next
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [IamSpartacus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IamSpartacus wrote:
Ironnerd wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
An alternative view on what contributes to this kind of attack:

https://www.theguardian.com/...n-muslim-immigration

Senator Anning is looking for a new job after losing his senate seat in the election. Good riddance.

labor supporter?

Lol in fairness even coalition representatives were condemning his statements.

It's clear that there's a general unease among moderate conservatives as to the way things are heading and frustration that they are not permitted to have a voice. I can't say I'm sold on continually importing the woes of some of these shit shows. Melbourne gangs anyone?

If people keep shutting down this discussion the likes of Fraser Annings will appear.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IamSpartacus wrote:
Ironnerd wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Senator Anning is looking for a new job after losing his senate seat in the election. Good riddance.

labor supporter?

Anybody but Anning supporter!
In Australia we have preferential voting. In the senate you need to number at least 6 parties. It gave me great pleasure to number all of the parties and put Pauline Hanson, Anning and the anti immunisation/anti fluoride party last.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IamSpartacus wrote:
Ironnerd wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

labor supporter?

Hardly necessary. Anning has been the most universally condemned and reviled politician that I can remember.
It's are rare skill; such an ability to unite a nation. Good f'ing riddance indeed.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [Ironnerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ironnerd wrote:
In Australia we have preferential voting. In the senate you need to number at least 6 parties. It gave me great pleasure to number all of the parties and put Pauline Hanson, Anning and the anti immunisation/anti fluoride party last.

I tend to find this at every election, but this time in particular it was hard to decide who to put last. So many whackjobs to choose from.
It made me nostalgic for the old days when you could just put Fred Nile's Christian Democrats* last and be done with it.

For the non-Aussies, they are like the US' Moral Majority, i.e. neither moral nor a majority.

Personally, being a part of voting out Tony Abbott (Team Zali) made this election richly satisfying, but its not a great sign when the satisfaction with who gets sacked is so much greater than the satisfaction with who gets elected.
Quote Reply
Re: NZ Mosque Shooting [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Egg Boy" who threw an egg at ex Senator Anning has donated nearly $100 000 to the survivors of the massacre. The money was raised through crown funding to cover his legal fees. He was represented pro bono so donated all of the money raised.
Quote Reply

Prev Next