Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Coulter to Trump: give me coordinates of new wall [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gphin305 wrote:
patentattorney wrote:
I just dont believe this is true. Unless you consider ambition an ulterior a motive. Carter? Dole? Gore? McCain? Obama?

You had me until you included Obama. And why not include DJT? Do you really think he's going through all this personal bashing and willing to run another four years because he needs the money?

Needs, or wants?
Quote Reply
Re: Coulter to Trump: give me coordinates of new wall [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
gphin305 wrote:
patentattorney wrote:
I just dont believe this is true. Unless you consider ambition an ulterior a motive. Carter? Dole? Gore? McCain? Obama?

You had me until you included Obama. And why not include DJT? Do you really think he's going through all this personal bashing and willing to run another four years because he needs the money?

Needs, or wants?

Both.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Coulter to Trump: give me coordinates of new wall [gphin305] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

At least the second time this has been posted in the LR. It baffles me how the CNN-is-fake-news crowd uses sources like this to support their arguments. If this is where you're getting your information, I can see why you think DJT is doing a great job.

Do you honestly believe this is a more objective news source than CNN?
Quote Reply
Re: Coulter to Trump: give me coordinates of new wall [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:

At least the second time this has been posted in the LR. It baffles me how the CNN-is-fake-news crowd uses sources like this to support their arguments. If this is where you're getting your information, I can see why you think DJT is doing a great job.

objective news source????? CNN?????

BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Coulter to Trump: give me coordinates of new wall [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Thom wrote:

BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's not what he said. And I notice in addition to misrestating what he said, you did not answer.

Does the Washington Examiner include not trying to cut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid as promises kept? Because Trump's new budget request goes after all three.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Coulter to Trump: give me coordinates of new wall [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Thom wrote:

BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Are you triggered by those 3 letters? This as a post about the Washington Examiner. Is that what you consider objective?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
orphious wrote:
Thom wrote:

BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Are you triggered by those 3 letters? This as a post about the Washington Examiner. Is that what you consider objective?

LOL lighten up.. I'm just joking around which is I why I switched the wording.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
orphious wrote:
Thom wrote:

BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeh. its actually the third time Ive posted it waiting for someone to say "fake news"......still waiting. And there are more since to add this article was posted like getting rid of Obamas "dear colleague" letter to public schools and Michelle's ridiculous mandatory lunch menu. I'm ok with any source as long as its true. Care to pick apart the Examiners article and say whats not true?
Quote Reply

Prev Next