Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sullivan Award voting: vote for a triathlete!
Quote | Reply
Taylor Knibb, a junior at Cornell, is one of 30 semifinalists. The award recognizes outstanding achievement both on the athletic field and in the classroom. Taylor is the two-time ITU Junior World champion and has a GPA over 4.0, and had the highest cumulative GPA at the recent NCAA cross-country championships.

Voting is here. Vote early, vote often.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Sullivan Award voting: vote for a triathlete! [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
Taylor Knibb, a junior at Cornell, is one of 30 semifinalists. The award recognizes outstanding achievement both on the athletic field and in the classroom. Taylor is the two-time ITU Junior World champion and has a GPA over 4.0, and had the highest cumulative GPA at the recent NCAA cross-country championships. Voting is here. Vote early, vote often.

OK Ken I voted; sorry but I had to go with Townley Haas, 200 yd free record holder in an astounding 1:29.5. Having swum the 200 free many, many times, that 1:29.5 time is just jaw dropping to me. I see that you can vote once a day from now through 3/15 so I'll try to vote for Taylor and Ella Eastin (Stanford swimmer) over the next 4 days. :)

On a side note, I didn't know the AAU even existed anymore.

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply