Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hipster mistakenly thinks photo of hipster in article about how hipsters look alike is him...
Quote | Reply
...and gets upset at the notion that all hipsters look alike....

https://www.cbc.ca/...wasn-t-him-1.5046933

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Hipster mistakenly thinks photo of hipster in article about how hipsters look alike is him... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

I saw this the other day. Acted like a whiny bitch and totally validated what everyone has to say about hipster d-bags. Heh.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Hipster mistakenly thinks photo of hipster in article about how hipsters look alike is him... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kinda like the burners in the bay area that are so 'unique'.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It seems like hipster-chic is now the mainstream look for those under 25.

70's era dress code, ugly glasses, flannel, Carhartt toques, beards, dad bods, skinny jeans. It's like they are all trying to 'out dork' one another.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Hipster mistakenly thinks photo of hipster in article about how hipsters look alike is him... [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
It seems like hipster-chic is now the mainstream look for those under 25.

70's era dress code, ugly glasses, flannel, Carhartt toques, beards, dad bods, skinny jeans. It's like they are all trying to 'out dork' one another.

I was in Victoria at Christmas (all of my family is there). We stumbled across this hipster style store off of China Town which had used Carhart pants with paint and rips etc for DOUBLE the price at Marks etc.

Also had some white painters pants (dickies) with blue paint splattered all over.

I'm emptying my closet for a tidy profit next time I come.

Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: Hipster mistakenly thinks photo of hipster in article about how hipsters look alike is him... [mauricemaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seriously? Did you remember the name of the store?

I have a collection for them. Although they may not be fashionably ripped enough.

Quote Reply
Re: Hipster mistakenly thinks photo of hipster in article about how hipsters look alike is him... [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Seriously? Did you remember the name of the store?

I have a collection for them. Although they may not be fashionably ripped enough.

It's downtown in between capitol iron and MEC, you know that tiny 3 foot alley that has all of those funky art, clothing stores etc?

Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: Hipster mistakenly thinks photo of hipster in article about how hipsters look alike is him... [mauricemaher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fantan alley? I'm sure I can track it down.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"local assembly" ??? maybe.

I just googled it and it fits the bill, careful though they don't open on snow days and there hours are "ish" IE 12ish to 5ish.

Maurice
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

You're reading CBC? You're coming up in the world. This guy looks like my son. Is there a big deal about beards, toques or checkered shirts other than at one time only lumbar jacks dressed like that?
Quote Reply