Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trek Madone RSL **SOLD**
Quote | Reply
This is a phenomenal bike in amazing condition. Never ridden in the rain, never crashed...or tipped over, never even raced. Used for sunny day rides. This is an H1 Race Shop Limited with Dura Ace 9100 Di2 (electronic). New cranks, ceramic speed bearings, and all the original paperwork and small parts. Bontrager Aeolus 5 TLR wheels included. Fork has not been cut. Size 60. Check the stack and reach of your bike and compare. I am 6’2”. Feel free to DM me with any questions.
$5900

Last edited by: Bogusdogs: May 10, 19 14:25
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL [Bogusdogs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam. I currently ride a 58 Madone.
The 60 isn't too big for you?

3SIXTY5cycling.com
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You and I are VERY similar. I used to ride a 58, but since the last 2 gens I have been a 60 both H1. Though I don’t think an H2 would be any different.

A friend of mine had a 58 and the saddle wouldn’t go high enough for me. So, check stack and reach, (or even max saddle height) but I don’t think you could ride a 58 in the current generation of Madones. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting. I have both a 2008 H1 and a 2011 Project One in 58 and they fit ok, except maybe a bit long. Your bike is my exact dream bike, but now I'm concerned about the size. I'm going to have to do some more investigation! Thanks...

3SIXTY5cycling.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Drop to $5900
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 183cm/ 6' exactly and ride a 58,,, at 6'2" your a 60 all day IMO

hillier99 wrote:
I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam. I currently ride a 58 Madone.
The 60 isn't too big for you?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL [COBRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6'3 and ride a 58 because I want a more aggressive fit for road racing but I was able to get very comfortable on a buddies newer 60cm madone fwiw
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size stem do you use?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Curious what generation Madone you have? If it's 3 gens ago, I road a 58 too. But since the last 2 (the one I am selling and the one prior), the saddle would not go high enough. At 6'2" it was about 1 inch, at least, too low.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m 6’1” and ride the same frame in a 58cmm. You know you can get different length and setback posts for this generation Madone right?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL [Bencolem] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes...it's more about saddle height for someone with a 34" inseam. The point here is that a 58 in the prior Gen--that's what the first person has-- (before all the integrated stuff now) I am 6'2" and a 32/33 inseam the saddle wouldn't go high enough...it would go beyond the max/limit. I "could have" potentially gone to a 58, but would have a ton of post and would have had to get a whole new bar system.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL **Price Drop** [Bogusdogs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank size?
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL **Price Drop** [ktm520] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
175...but I have a brand new set of Ultegra in 172.5 as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL **Price Drop** [Bogusdogs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, sorry can't tell form pics mid-compact?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can run any sized chainrings on these cranks. On the Ultegra it is a compact ratio and on the Dura Ace r9100 I am sure it’s 53x39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forgot to tell you the ratio on the Ultegra is 52/36 and I "think" those rings would work on the Dura Ace crank. I would have to check for sure though.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Madone RSL **SOLD** [Bogusdogs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bogusdogs wrote:
This is a phenomenal bike in amazing condition. Never ridden in the rain, never crashed...or tipped over, never even raced. Used for sunny day rides. This is an H1 Race Shop Limited with Dura Ace 9100 Di2 (electronic). New cranks, ceramic speed bearings, and all the original paperwork and small parts. Bontrager Aeolus 5 TLR wheels included. Fork has not been cut. Size 60. Check the stack and reach of your bike and compare. I am 6’2”. Feel free to DM me with any questions.
$5900

Quote Reply