Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MDMA produces the best physical sensations. Nothing else comes close.

The 2nd best was the strangest...somewhere in the middle of the night during an ultra i had the craziest amazing runners high that was unlike any other i have ever had. The closest i can describe it would be a full body orgasm while every muscle in my lega being squeezed in a perfect massage. It was an odd sensation and i want it to happen again.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oooo that reminds me --

sometimes, while running, if I went over an hour, if the music broke just right, I'd get a tingle, then a huge blast of endorphin, then waves, like an orgasm but entirely in the brain. When that happened all pain zipped up and I was good for a couple more miles.

would love to chase that one again.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
oooo that reminds me --

sometimes, while running, if I went over an hour, if the music broke just right, I'd get a tingle, then a huge blast of endorphin, then waves, like an orgasm but entirely in the brain. When that happened all pain zipped up and I was good for a couple more miles.

would love to chase that one again.

Same. Only happened once. WHY not everytime? I would run more.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [SBR0510] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had surgery Monday and was dosed with versed prior to being put under. Woah. Whatever I was on in recovery was pretty damn good as well.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [SBR0510] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oakasm!

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [Smil'n Hawaiian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Smil'n Hawaiian wrote:
Oakasm!

Hell yeah! About 7 years ago I was running trails and decided I wanted to hit another ridgeline and Rambo'd my way though a deep draw, thick with brush. Didn't realize until that night when my legs and arms exploded with rash that the brush was filled with Poison Oak. Aside from the Oakasm, that was the most miserable few weeks of my life.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Watching all three of my sons being born! (talk about the "being on cloud 9" feeling)
2. That holy-shit-I-did-it moment with the smile on my face because my oldest son gave me props for showing him how to drive his car (the Jag) without touching brakes from Lake Tahoma up to the Blue Ridge Parkway on NC 80.
3. Hitting 63mph and staying in a dump truck's slipstream (downhill of course) while on a training ride.
4. Going air born while on a downhill training run at Mount Hood.
5. Watching my soon-to-be wife come down the aisle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My ex's uncle was a pilot and had a restored Chinese Yak 2-seater trainer. We did a perfect loop, you could feel the turbulence at the bottom of the loop. It was awesome. Almost all pilots won't experience that, but I did as a passenger.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First wank.

MDMA, nitrous and GHB, and getting twirled around the room - someone holding me by my feet and spinning me around - also had meth later that night, but that wrecked my buzz. This was around 17 years ago. Haven't touched this stuff since really.

Also headrushs with marijuana. Putting your head upside down over a couch and slowly bringing it up. Feels really weird and kinda orgasmic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a bad case of poison ivy about a decade ago. I had the rash all over my body. I was digging up poison ivy roots in the early spring, not knowing that the roots mess you up to. So anyways, we all know how good it feels to scratch a rash, but I discovered that taking really hot showers feels even better, almost orgasmic, but maybe better because of how long it lasted. So for a good two weeks, I'd look forward to having these really hot showers during the day. The sensation of the hot water on the rash areas was incredible. I could have spent hours in the shower.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fulla wrote:
First wank.
Yeah, pretty hard to beat that :-)
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
gofigure wrote:
Screaming down a 4 mile descent on the Skyline drive. Fine road surface, car traffic is minimal and restricted to 35 mph so no worries there. Road is to winding to excite, but with just the right camber such that it is free wheel- no brakes the entire way. The views into the Shenandoah valley and over to the next ridge side delight. All in all an E Ticket ride on 2 wheels.

I've done those roads on a motorcycle several times. Really nothing like it in the area.

Several years ago I did a similar descent from the BRP to Pisgah Forest, NC, racing a triathlete buddy. We hit 60mph at one point. It was one of the greatest adrenaline-endorphine rushes I've ever felt, probably the number one. Mind and body all at peak intensity of awareness and engagement.

Been there done that! I'm about 30 miles or so South of Pisgah. Some of the best cycling in the states around here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Former Governor of Caleeefornia
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume you're also talking about Rt. 276? Man, I love that descent, in particular the first few miles down from Shining Rock. I used to camp off that road several times per year. I miss it like crazy.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
200+mph on a motorcycle.
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best physical sensation you've ever experienced? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
I assume you're also talking about Rt. 276? Man, I love that descent, in particular the first few miles down from Shining Rock. I used to camp off that road several times per year. I miss it like crazy.

There is some great climbing everywhere around here. Some of our regular routes are back roads up to 276 below Caesars Head over to Pisgah or down to Rosman. It is an amazing place to live for a cyclist.
Quote Reply

Prev Next