Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 858 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc-brake wheelset plus brake levers plus brake calipers
Quote | Reply
Take the whole setup for $3,200 plus shipping and insurance, CONUS only.

I bought a complete bike in December 2017, just when my 91 year old mom started her 5 month decline to her death (long, happy life). My sister and I took care of her during this time, what a blessing. I did not get a chance to ride/race that bike. After my mom’s death, I discovered Trainerroad and Elite/Direto and have been happily working out in my garage ever since.
The bike has less than 300 miles on it; and a month ago, I discovered the seat mast ‘cracking’ - Trek is replacing the bike under warranty. I opted to get a caliper brake frame and ditch the disc brakes. Hence I’m selling these parts.
These wheels and brake levers/calipers have less than 300 miles on them and I have NOT raced in them. They are in new condition !
I wanna sell the complete set, please don’t ask to buy one component.

For $3,200 plus shipping and insurance, CONUS only, you get these parts:
Zipp 858 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc-brake wheelset, front & rear wheels.
Includes two Zipp valve extenders, two Zipp wheel bags, two Zipp quick release skewers, two Zipp thru-axle end caps and two Zipp thru-axle skewers
Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9180 TT/Triathlon Hydraulic Disc Brake DUAL CONTROL LEVERS (2X11-speed); left and right
Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9170 Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper; left and right

I'm in Los Angeles. FYI.

Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 858 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc-brake wheelset plus brake levers plus brake calipers [Birdsperch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you decide to sell the wheelset and levers for separate please let me know ... br
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 858 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc-brake wheelset plus brake levers plus brake calipers [kag_dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's possible to separate; PM me. Thanks.
Quote Reply