Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kirsty Jahn retires from triathlon [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, but trail running is a helluva lot more fun, the scenery is almost always better, and it requires half the time investment of triathlon.
So... you can work a real job while still competing.

Anyways, my comments were more directed at the trolling of the OP about Brett Sutton.
Quote Reply
Re: Kirsty Jahn retires from triathlon [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NordicSkier wrote:
CgyTriGuy wrote:
As per her Instagram, she is retiring and taking up trail running. Quite shocked to hear this given her breakthrough year last year winning back to back Ironman races. Says she "fell out of love with the sport". Was coached by Brett Sutton.......Please feel free to jump to your own conclusions.

My conclusion is she realized triathlon is full of narcissistic losers.

#truth lol

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Re: Kirsty Jahn retires from triathlon [KirstyJahn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I say "good for you."

Triathlon isn't going anywhere (hey look, a double entendre). You can always come back when/if you decide having a real life isn't all it's cracked up to be :-|

I know the ultra runner Rory B. and she's having a great time doing that.

Enjoy the journey.

I saw this on a white board in a window box at my daughters middle school...
List of what life owes you:
1. __________
2. __________
3. __________
Quote Reply
Re: Kirsty Jahn retires from triathlon [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry I had my blinders on. Had to go back and read that comment from the OP. Not even going to make a comment on that. Not going to speak on Kirsty's behalf as I know she doesn't appreciate it. Just will say for the sake of humanity that it is a horrible thought. No person in a position of subordination, no minor, should ever have to be subject to such abuse.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply

Prev Next