Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pranks you did to your siblings
Quote | Reply
When we were kids a friend and I found an old soccer ball, filled it with rocks and gave it to my older sister to kick. At first we cracked up laughing but then we had to ruuuuuuun really fast.
In elementary school I absolutely hated chemistry. Hated it!!! But now and then I learned few useful things, such as how to separate oxygen and hydrogen. So I did it at home, collected a test tube of hydrogen, walked quietly to my older sisters room when she was there, put a match under the test tube. The resulting bang was really, really loud and would scare the living daylight out of my sister. She would beat the living daylight out of me but it was soooo worth it :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Pranks you did to your siblings [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I gave my little brother a box of trash for Christmas. I think I was 8 and he was 4.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i defaced Donny Osmond, several times, in several ways
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you remember the panty hose that came in plastic eggs?

Well my mom used to buy those. One day my older brother was in the basement working out so I grabbed an egg.

I ran down the stairs screaming like a banshee and told him to catch the lightbulb. Then threw the egg at him.

He thought I had lost my mind and screamed and ducked for cover.

He still brings that up once in a while. It was about 30 years ago.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Back in the 70's, my sister had this Holly Hobbie Doll that went everywhere with her. One time my father even got that doll its own airline seat. My cousin and I would kidnap the doll and hide it from time to time, until we decided to "hang" Holly Hobbie in a closet and out the second story window while on a trip to the beach. We found it funny, but she did not.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Being the youngest of five, they were done to me not by me.

The one they still talk about the most. Our house had a stairway that 1/2 up turned right and had a large square landing there. They figured out if you set the 2 way light switch in the middle at the top of the stairs the bottom switch wouldn't work. They would pile pillows up at the top, call me up saying they wanted to play with me, I would go running up, and bammm hit by wall of pillows coming tumbling down on me. I personally don't remember this, but might be due to repetitive concussions.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

So my sister was extremely popular in school-had folks calling her all the time(back in the 70's). So annoying. So we taped down the receiver of our one phone with the 20 foot cord so when she answered it, it would just keep ringing. Too funny! We got her several times with that one!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My sister would invite a group of girls to spend the night, a common thing back in the 70s. During those sleep ins, my sister would have a "seance"; the group of girls all beckoning some kind of spirits by chanting in the dark. Pretty weird stuff, I was old enough to know asking for some evil spirits to show up was not the smartest thing to do but the girls all thought it was cool.

I rigged up one of the camera flash bulb of the time, a 4 sided cube, with some weights and screws going into the 4 recess that would set off all of the flash bulbs at one. I made sure all the lights in the hallway were off and quietly opened the door wide enough to toss in the rigged flash bulb and close the door. All 4 bulbs going off at once was enough to light up the hallway even with the door shut.

That was the last time they sought out spirits in our house, at least in that way!
Quote Reply
Re: Pranks you did to your siblings [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Do you remember the panty hose that came in plastic eggs?

Well my mom used to buy those. One day my older brother was in the basement working out so I grabbed an egg.

I ran down the stairs screaming like a banshee and told him to catch the lightbulb. Then threw the egg at him.

He thought I had lost my mind and screamed and ducked for cover.

He still brings that up once in a while. It was about 30 years ago.

Nothing beats a great pair of L’eggs.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm the youngest of 3 brothers, but there's enough of an age difference that I escaped the worst of being pranked by my brothers; mostly that was done by oldest brother to middle brother.

The one I remember done to me was my parents going out for the evening leaving my brothers to take care of me. They fed me a glass of apple juice and after I had gulped it down, convinced me it was made out of worms that they'd found in a pile of dog shit and blended up in the blender. I flipped out, got my revenge by barfing on middle brother's shoes.

Bro #1 didn't so much prank Bro #2 as just flat out abuse him. The story Bro #2 still tells is how Bro #1 chased him down, sat on his chest and pinned Bro #2's arms down with Bro #1's knees, then Bro #1 plucked a couple hairs out of Bro #2's head and tickled Bro #2's nose with them, while taunting him saying "it itches doesn't it, and you want to scratch it so badly, but you can't...."
Last edited by: wimsey: Mar 4, 19 6:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I took a cardboard poster tube and farted into it and then capped it. Then I gave it to my sister and her friends to use as a 'heralds trumpet'.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Pranks you did to your siblings [cayenne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cayenne wrote:

So my sister was extremely popular in school-had folks calling her all the time(back in the 70's). So annoying. So we taped down the receiver of our one phone with the 20 foot cord so when she answered it, it would just keep ringing. Too funny! We got her several times with that one!

That's genius.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For Christmas one year, we all got bean bag chairs. I asked my little sister what her letter from Santa said. She said she didn't get one, and I told her, Santa hid it in your bean bag chair. She went through the whole thing, taking out all of those tiny styrofoam balls that are charged with static electricity and stick to everything. She soon found out there was no letter, so she attempted to refill it. That didn't go so well, so she always had a deflated chair. My sister still brings this up every Chistmas and it was 30 years ago. Her daughter loves to hear stories about how my brother and I would "torture" her. I have to remind my niece it was the 80's and kids weren't nearly as nice to each other as they are now.
Quote Reply
Re: Pranks you did to your siblings [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
I took a cardboard poster tube and farted into it and then capped it. Then I gave it to my sister and her friends to use as a 'heralds trumpet'.

Well done sir.

(still giggling at this....)

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My older brother and I used to share a bedroom. One night, he got a bunch of tissues and a cup of water. When the lights were out, he dipped a tissue into the water, pretended to blow his nose, and then threw it at me. Repeated several times until I figured it out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I was young, it was my job to make my little brother's bed in the morning. When I didn't feel like making it, I would go in the bathroom and get a cup of warm water and pour it in his bed. Then, I would come upstairs and announce that he had wet the bed, and I wasn't going to make it. My mother would yell at him and whip him, and then go strip his bed. Of course, my brother would protest that he didn't do it. After a few times my mother sensed something was up, so she sniffed the wet spot, and it didn't smell like pee, so the jig was up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My older brother and sister would challenge me to a race, and generously offer to give me a head start way up the road and around the corner before they would run after me to the finishing spot. Then they'd take off in the opposite direction. For a while I just thought I was really fast.
Quote Reply
Re: Pranks you did to your siblings [nosmo king] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nosmo king wrote:
When I was young, it was my job to make my little brother's bed in the morning. When I didn't feel like making it, I would go in the bathroom and get a cup of warm water and pour it in his bed. Then, I would come upstairs and announce that he had wet the bed, and I wasn't going to make it. My mother would yell at him and whip him, and then go strip his bed. Of course, my brother would protest that he didn't do it. After a few times my mother sensed something was up, so she sniffed the wet spot, and it didn't smell like pee, so the jig was up.

That is awful and hilarious at the same time!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't recall anything I did to my sister but she got me at the airport once. I was a teenager flying to see my grandparents. My sister put a few good sized balls of aluminum foil in my carry on so it had to be manually inspected. This was mid-80s and the airport security didn't see the humor in me having balls of foil.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Snap-n-pops taped under the toilet seat.
Quote Reply