Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wetsuit: Zone3 or Zoot ?
Quote | Reply
I have the opportunity to get either Zone3 or Zoot wetsuits at a great price via my local store. Plus I can TRY the suits so I'll get the precise fit I need.
But I have no idea, since it'll be my first suit, about quality, performance.
So I'm asking, wich brand, model is the best buy between the two ?
I'll be using it in lakes or rivers (no salt water), only a few times a year. Oly or half. Waters not super cold, within limits to wear a wetsuit.

Louis :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuit: Zone3 or Zoot ? [louisn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
louisn wrote:
I have the opportunity to get either Zone3 or Zoot wetsuits at a great price via my local store. Plus I can TRY the suits so I'll get the precise fit I need.
But I have no idea, since it'll be my first suit, about quality, performance.
So I'm asking, wich brand, model is the best buy between the two ?
I'll be using it in lakes or rivers (no salt water), only a few times a year. Oly or half. Waters not super cold, within limits to wear a wetsuit.

Louis :-)

I think Zone 3 are a better quality, more professional level suit, see heaps on the WTS start lines, dunno if ever seen a Zoot up there. In saying that the best suit is the one that fits you best.
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuit: Zone3 or Zoot ? [louisn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you have the chance to try em on first do that. Some brands have different cut around the collar for example, that might give you a comfortable feeling or you feel a little restricted.
The more expensive the more flex you will find in the shoulder usually.
Don’t know zone3 but found the zoot prophet faster than my orca Sonar I swam at that time.

-shoki
Quote Reply