Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Checking in again. CONGRATULATIONS! Any unwelcome pop ups?
Quote | Reply
again, we made a change, on our side, at 10:30am PST. that's 3.5hr ago as of this writing. any popups? anything screwy? and it's probably only going to happen if you're reading from a handheld or tablet.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Checking in again. CONGRATULATIONS! Any unwelcome pop ups? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All good for me - thanks for addressing the issue. Will respond if it happens again.
Quote Reply
Re: Checking in again. CONGRATULATIONS! Any unwelcome pop ups? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Browsing on android... so far so good
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't seen any in the last hour or so.. thanks for whatever you did!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw Tedeschi Trucks last night. Awesome as usual. They will be playing Oakland, Sacramento, and S.D. I believe.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Checking in again. CONGRATULATIONS! Any unwelcome pop ups? [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
I saw Tedeschi Trucks last night. Awesome as usual. They will be playing Oakland, Sacramento, and S.D. I believe.

Should "non sequitur" be italicized?

That said, I'm jealous. They "randomly" popped up on 3 different radio shows I heard today; apparently they are really pushing "Signs", the new album. It is a good one.
Quote Reply
Re: Checking in again. CONGRATULATIONS! Any unwelcome pop ups? [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Should "non sequitur" be italicized?

The big guy is checking in. He's a big TTB fan.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply