Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ecotrail Race (Paris) March 16th - can anyone get me in?
Quote | Reply
Long shot, but....

Looks like there is a trail race on the 16th of March in Paris - awesome, but... I went to register and it’s sold out.

If anyone has a connection I would be happy to race the 18 or 30 km. Please let me know.

Big thank you!
Last edited by: SBRinSD: Feb 28, 19 20:42
Quote Reply
Re: Ecotrail Race (Paris) March 16th - can anyone get me in? [SBRinSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That looks like a fun race!

It had over 3000 finishers last year. I see they also require a medical certificate in order to be able to compete.

I clicked on the hiking and Nordic walking events the next day, since they don't say 'registration is closed,' however, the next page says it is closed also.

I'm over here now but hadn't heard of the events. Definitely on the 2020 race schedule! I want to run the Marathon de Medoc this September (taking it easy on the buffet aid stations to try and run a good time!).

It can't hurt to use their contact email form and see what they say!

Bonne chance!

Mark

Fast-Finishes.com
Triathlon and Running Race Timing
Athletic Event Management
Quote Reply
Re: Ecotrail Race (Paris) March 16th - can anyone get me in? [themuse1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mark,

Thanks - I submitted the contact form (didn’t see it from my phone, but was able to find it on my laptop).

Fingers crossed
Quote Reply
Re: Ecotrail Race (Paris) March 16th - can anyone get me in? [SBRinSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Looks nice indeed

But 3000 is very small number for Paris (Half is 45.000 places, sold out. Marathon is 70.000 places, sold out).
This one is probably sold out in a few weeks.

Apparently there is no waiting list and no possibility to buy number from someone else (from FAQs)
Quote Reply