Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Any of you using "T" supplements? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A bit late to the thread but I'll add my fathers story. He started taking a testosterone cream a few years ago when he turned 60 or so. He felt fatigued and slower. He needed naps each day and one round of golf wiped him out (he uses a golf cart).

After talking to his brother who was on testosterone he spoke to his doctor. He got a prescription and seems to be hooked. My wife who works in the medical field explained to him his levels are normal and the heart risks he is taking with using the cream, he didn't seem to care. Now he recently has had some heart issues and he cannot find a doctor to prescribe it to him. Its almost like an addiction.

On a similar subject, speaking to my parents about their conditions, my wife did comment that it seems like Florida docs are very liberal with prescribing these things (along with using 2nd or 3rd line antibiotics) then what is recommended.
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you using "T" supplements? [AndysStrongAle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been reading this thread and have had issues personally with a lot of these things. Although I'm only 36, I have had a major drop in sex drive, feeling down all the time, unmotivated at work, etc. It's been going on for months, maybe even going on a year. Went in on Monday to get my physical and brought this up with my Doc. Just got my results back today and i was measured at 115! The doc still wants me to retest tomorrow and is really cautious about doing anything about it, but I'm glad to find out there is a measurable reason and perhaps I can do something about it. I don't love the idea of being on something possibly for life, but what else can I freaking do? I eat healthy, healthy weight, lift heavy stuff, but feeling like shit lately.

~Brad
Quote Reply

Prev Next