Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I thought Putin was our pal
Quote | Reply
https://www.msn.com/...4EO1?ocid=spartanntp

Was I asleep when the Cold War started again? Can't say I am a fan of talking heads on news stations in Russia openly talking about what cities and locations in the US they will Nuke first should they feel the need. Parking Nuclear Subs off our coast is sure to make a few butts tighten but surely this is all saber rattling for whatever reason.

If Trump wins this new Cold War surely he gets re-elected.
Quote Reply
Re: I thought Putin was our pal [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's not "our" pal, but he's certainly someone's pal.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: I thought Putin was our pal [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:

The ultimate in tinfoil conspiracy is Trump and Putin are working together to create a situation where Trump will look strong in the face of Putin's threats, Putin then backs down and Trump is seen as the war time type president. He then walks into a second term. But that is just crazy talk....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would imagine the further they fall behind, the greater their bluster will be. If we really want to screw over Russia, make oil worthless. They will be boned.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is America Great Again yet?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: I thought Putin was our pal [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: I thought Putin was our pal [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

“This will send a clear message to ruthless dictators the world over. Don’t make us come to your doorstep and bombard you with compliments.â€

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
BarryP wrote:

The ultimate in tinfoil conspiracy is Trump and Putin are working together to create a situation where Trump will look strong in the face of Putin's threats, Putin then backs down and Trump is seen as the war time type president. He then walks into a second term. But that is just crazy talk....

The relationship between Putin and Trump is not one of pals. Its closer to "Russian Mob boss" and "Idiot developer who owes the Mob boss money / favors"

Trump will "win" this round of the cold war by further abandoning allies and seriously fracturing the NATO alliance that his predecessors have been building and expanding since the start of the cold war.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply