Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Transgender Sprinters go 1, 2 at Connecticut Girls State Champs [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Apparently I am an adult. Or so I have been told anyway.

If I could interject...

JSA, do you agree with anything Barry wrote. If so, what?

Do you disagree with anything he wrote? If so, what?

You wear cargo shorts with white socks and Crocs. You have sex with moose. I don't think you are qualified to do anything here.

So you aren't interested in being an adult.

I get it, neither am I.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Transgender Sprinters go 1, 2 at Connecticut Girls State Champs [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nadler said:

"Arguments about transgender athletes participating in sports in accordance with their gender identity having competitive advantages have not been borne out. Sports have positive impacts on physical, social, and emotional well-being, and we should not be denying transgender athletes those opportunities simply because sometimes they may win. Nor should their occasional success be used as a roadblock to advancing civil rights legislation for LGBT people as a whole."

This whole paragraph wreaks of a knowing that - in the case of sports - this bill is problematic, and as such he is trying to downplay the significance of that obvious inequity.

How is it not ok to discriminate on the basis of sex, when that is exactly what having male and female categories of sports does in the first place? Just because you 'identify as a female' does not make you one.
Quote Reply
Re: Transgender Sprinters go 1, 2 at Connecticut Girls State Champs [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
getcereal wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
Sad. How desperate do you have to be to feel like you've achieved something by competing as a female in instances like these. Congratulations, your testosterone fueled muscles just allowed you to break records that were set by natural born women.

I would be pissed if I was a female having to compete against males. I'm sure someone could correct me on my use of politically correct genders, but the point is the same.

For the record - I have no problem with a transgender female entering a triathlon/running event as a female, but don't claim any prizes or awards if your testosterone allows you to place.

I get this part, there are always going to be a certain amount of mentally unstable narcissist out there who feel entitled.

I just don't understand the compassionate PC idiots (Dem. legislature) who don't see the long term repercussions of letting " testosterone fueled muscles", along with a stronger physiology compete with the weaker.
Lol, maybe I am not woke enough.

I agree. I feel like I've entered the Twilight Zone when a huge portion of the House (basically the Dems) think this is a good idea. Surely the proportion of the general population that think it's ok for males identifying as females to compete in women's sports is small? If so, this can't be a case of these politicians worrying about upsetting 'their base.'

I mean, how can someone say this:

“Opponents of equality in athletics for transgender athletes have argued that girls who are transgender have unfair physiological advantages over cisgender girls and as a result, will dominate women’s competitive sports,” Warbelow wrote, calling it not “rooted in fact” that biologically male athletes will outperform their female counterparts.

How is it NOT rooted in fact? Virtually every sport that involves physical effort sees men perform at a higher level than women.

This is one of the areas where reality and ideology simply do not line up. I am a strong advocate for transgender rights. But, like everything else, in the real world, there has to be a balancing of rights. It definitely isn't easy. But, if you do not recognize the balancing of rights, then, before you know it you are subjected to the tyranny of the minority.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Transgender Sprinters go 1, 2 at Connecticut Girls State Champs [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Thanks for trying.

Give up. Move on.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Transgender Sprinters go 1, 2 at Connecticut Girls State Champs [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Apparently I am an adult. Or so I have been told anyway.

If I could interject...

JSA, do you agree with anything Barry wrote. If so, what?

Do you disagree with anything he wrote? If so, what?

You wear cargo shorts with white socks and Crocs. You have sex with moose. I don't think you are qualified to do anything here.

So you aren't interested in being an adult.

I get it, neither am I.

We finally get one another!

Barry is desperate for validation. He is seeking it in the wrong place.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Transgender Sprinters go 1, 2 at Connecticut Girls State Champs [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
"Wasn't there a thread a couple weeks ago where Barry was yelling at everyone?"

Yes, I remember that thread. I typed in all caps and used so many exclamation points that I broke that key on my keyboard.

You are probably thinking of the How Unhinged are AOC Critics thread which is up to 1,365 posts, now. If I remember correctly, the resident circle jerking dittoheads (that includes you) blamed me for the post count. I don't remember being accused of "yelling at everyone," but you don't seem like the kind of guy who is interested in facts, so, sure....whatever.

Out of curiosity, how much would it be worth to you to make a valuable contribution to the forum and point out exactly what you find wrong with anything I've said about transgendered athletes? It doesn't even have to make sense. I literally just want you to copy a position of mine and tell me what you disagree with.

I'm not actually offering any money. I'm just truly curious if you have a price.

Can you cut through all your yelling at JSA so I can find one of your points?

You're assuming I care to make [another] semi valuable contribution to this thread. It's probably buried underneath 7 pages of you having a stroke.
Last edited by: ripple: May 6, 19 14:11
Quote Reply
Re: Transgender Sprinters go 1, 2 at Connecticut Girls State Champs [ripple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting post considering that it is pretty clear that you masturbate while typing in the LR.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Interesting post considering that it is pretty clear that you masturbate while typing in the LR.
ooooo... good one. keep bringing your A game, Barrance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No posts how girls are now suing for Title IX violations?
Quote Reply
Re: Transgender Sprinters go 1, 2 at Connecticut Girls State Champs [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Stay on focus windy, we're only focused on oppression here. So long as it's oppression of the right people.
Quote Reply
Re: Transgender Sprinters go 1, 2 at Connecticut Girls State Champs [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

I always thought the chorus of Talking Heads "The Big Country" referred to New Jersey [David Byrne - being a New Yorker - is morally obligated to hate NJ]

I wouldn't live there if you paid me
I wouldn't live like that, no Siree
I wouldn't do the things the way those people do
I wouldn't live there if you paid me to

I realized a while ago, it was actually about Connecticut

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply

Prev Next