Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Busting mischievous kids [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I caught a POS in my garage trying to steal from me. I got him out of my garage, went inside to get a phone and needless to say he bolted. I tracked him down a couple blocks away. Cops said let him go, they'll catch him. 45 minutes alter the cops show up and he is never caught.

The next time I catch someone in my garage I am going to ensure he can't run away before I call the cops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Couple years ago I was getting ready to walk the dog late at night. Dog is a Belgian Malinois - like a slightly small German Shepherd. Glanced out the window and saw three teens walking down the street, checking car doors to see if any were open.

I grabbed a claw hammer from the toolbox, leashed up the dog and we waited in a shadow by the house til they approached my car. I stepped out and said “is there something in particular you’re looking for in my car?” , holding a hammer in one hand, just as the shepherd - who is smart and can read my body language very well - started barking and lunging and basically acting very scary.

Those kids actually made pretty good speed down the block.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I occasionally was mischievous growing up. We had a tradition in high school to toilet paper the house of our middle school principal, who we detested. One night the light comes on and we scatter. We’re all gathered down the street waiting for one of our friends to catch up, as the last person is about 20 feet away, one of the guys hells “Shit!”, which is followed by, “shit is right, boys!” It was the principal’s husband.

This group of friends all ran cross country (there were probably 10 of us), the guy had no chance of physically catching us. The best part was, he know who we were and where we were staying (within a half mile). He came to my friend’s house in the middle of the night and pounded on the door. How my friend’s parents didn’t wake up, I will never know. He left notes on the cars threatening to call the police if we didn’t clean it up. We knew he didn’t have jack on us, so fuck him, we called his bluff.

Apparently, it remained a tradition for the cross country team for some time. Almost brings a tear to my eye. That principal has definitely gotten a fair dose of karma.

There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't.
Quote Reply
Re: Busting mischievous kids [r7950] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
r7950 wrote:
I occasionally was mischievous growing up. We had a tradition in high school to toilet paper the house of our middle school principal, who we detested. One night the light comes on and we scatter. We’re all gathered down the street waiting for one of our friends to catch up, as the last person is about 20 feet away, one of the guys hells “Shit!”, which is followed by, “shit is right, boys!” It was the principal’s husband.

This group of friends all ran cross country (there were probably 10 of us), the guy had no chance of physically catching us. The best part was, he know who we were and where we were staying (within a half mile). He came to my friend’s house in the middle of the night and pounded on the door. How my friend’s parents didn’t wake up, I will never know. He left notes on the cars threatening to call the police if we didn’t clean it up. We knew he didn’t have jack on us, so fuck him, we called his bluff.

Apparently, it remained a tradition for the cross country team for some time. Almost brings a tear to my eye. That principal has definitely gotten a fair dose of karma.

Ha!! That's a great story!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply

Prev Next