Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Saudi-American busted in foiled terrorist plot [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

And BLeP.. Fuck the Maple Leafs!! Anderson (is that the goalie) robbed Dahlin in that spectacular save!!!

Andersen.

Yeah, the Leafs played one period of hockey last night and took your boys down. Suck it.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Saudi-American busted in foiled terrorist plot [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
orphious wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
orphious wrote:
chaparral wrote:
orphious wrote:
chaparral wrote:
trump knew of this guy for days and said nothing, but for some reason feels the need to attack Spike Lee within hours. Hmm, why does trump say nothing about a terrorist that was planning to kill and attack a black man for a speech that never mention trump? Really makes you think what could be the reason.

The terrorist wanted to kill and attack a black man for a speech that never mentioned Trump? Fucking racist.

So you don't find it odd that trump constantly talks about made up terrorists that we have stopped, but not about a terrorist we actually did stop? This seems like such an obvious thing to be bragging about.

No. I am not obsessed with everything that Trump says or does. I have better things to do with my time.

Considering how much of your time you spend defending everything trump says or does, I find this statement interesting.

Really? I defend everything he says or does? Show me.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?do=search_results;search_user_username=orphious

Here's a good place to start, but, you can do your own homework.

The problem with some of you guys is that you think being anti-liberal is pro-Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: Saudi-American busted in foiled terrorist plot [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
orphious wrote:

And BLeP.. Fuck the Maple Leafs!! Anderson (is that the goalie) robbed Dahlin in that spectacular save!!!

Andersen.

Yeah, the Leafs played one period of hockey last night and took your boys down. Suck it.

They still won’t make it out of the first round.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Saudi-American busted in foiled terrorist plot [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
BLeP wrote:
orphious wrote:

Andersen.

Possible. But it will certainly be entertaining to watch.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
orphious wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
orphious wrote:
chaparral wrote:
orphious wrote:
chaparral wrote:
trump knew of this guy for days and said nothing, but for some reason feels the need to attack Spike Lee within hours. Hmm, why does trump say nothing about a terrorist that was planning to kill and attack a black man for a speech that never mention trump? Really makes you think what could be the reason.

The terrorist wanted to kill and attack a black man for a speech that never mentioned Trump? Fucking racist.

So you don't find it odd that trump constantly talks about made up terrorists that we have stopped, but not about a terrorist we actually did stop? This seems like such an obvious thing to be bragging about.

No. I am not obsessed with everything that Trump says or does. I have better things to do with my time.

Considering how much of your time you spend defending everything trump says or does, I find this statement interesting.

Really? I defend everything he says or does? Show me.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?do=search_results;search_user_username=orphious

Here's a good place to start, but, you can do your own homework.

The problem with some of you guys is that you think being anti-liberal is pro-Trump.

The problem with some of you guys is that you think being anti-trump is pro-hardcore leftist with TDS.

Believe it or not, I've voted conservative more often then not. (Although, Canada's conservatives are not the same as yours).

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Saudi-American busted in foiled terrorist plot [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have a point there as well.. :o)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

Can we get back on topic here? Please! In your estimation, will the Sabres make it into the playoffs? Is Skinner's figure skating skillset as good as ever after that nasty trip against the caps? Can he still land the triple sachow (sp?).
Quote Reply
Re: Saudi-American busted in foiled terrorist plot [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
orphious wrote:

Can we get back on topic here? Please! In your estimation, will the Sabres make it into the playoffs? Is Skinner's figure skating skillset as good as ever after that nasty trip against the caps? Can he still land the triple sachow (sp?).

HA!!! Unfortunately, all though the Sabers are much improved this year, I do not think they will make the playoffs this year.. I will be ecstatic if they do but I think next year!! Their play is too inconsistent to be a play off contender.

I think Skinner is fine.. That was a nasty hit in that Caps game!! I thought his leg was broke from what I saw in the replay!
Quote Reply
Re: Saudi-American busted in foiled terrorist plot [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:
BLeP wrote:
orphious wrote:

Andersen.

Possible. But it will certainly be entertaining to watch.

Smart move to temper playoff expectations. I swear it is all about puck luck or the lack there of in the playoffs. I'll give your Leafs a better than even chance with Andersen finding the right time to stand on his head.

But what about that brown water navy, white saudi, testosterone laden sailor with guns and hatred? I suspect he will not be charged with anything more. His next job will be undercover FBI agent.
Quote Reply
Re: Saudi-American busted in foiled terrorist plot [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
orphious wrote:
chaparral wrote:
orphious wrote:
chaparral wrote:

You are posting in the lavender room, don't pretend you have better things to do with your time.

Maybe he's gotten too preoccupied w/ the Right's collective AOCDS so he's fallen behind on "Bashing back at anyone who criticizes Trump (but don't call it defending Trump)" ~ aka the BK for short ~ so he's got some catching up to do...
Quote Reply
Re: Saudi-American busted in foiled terrorist plot [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
chaparral wrote:
orphious wrote:
chaparral wrote:
orphious wrote:
chaparral wrote:

You are posting in the lavender room, don't pretend you have better things to do with your time.

Maybe he's gotten too preoccupied w/ the Right's collective AOCDS so he's fallen behind on "Bashing back at anyone who criticizes Trump (but don't call it defending Trump)" ~ aka the BK for short ~ so he's got some catching up to do...

I only posted in that thread a few times. I believe one of my 1st posts in that thread was along the lines of she has got everyone talking about climate change.... Then I made fun of her. lol :o) I would think she would be good for Dems... Makes the rest of em appear normal. I think all politicians are ripe for making fun of. Some (AOC and Trump) make it easier than others.
Last edited by: orphious: Feb 26, 19 14:28
Quote Reply

Prev Next