Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Comfortable bibs for a Dash saddle?
Quote | Reply
For those of you who are riding a Dash saddle on your tri bike, what are your go to bib shorts?

When riding outside I've been able to ride most bib brands/models without much issue, however during the trainer months it's been a different story. I was thinking a rocking plate plate might help since it could simulate some of the (side-to-side) movements of being outside a bit better, but before I go down that route I was thinking of trying new/different shorts. Here's what I have and how they feel in the aero position on the dash (stock stage narrow) saddle.

Hammer Bergamo: these have been the best for me
Assos T-Millie: my favorite shorts on the road bike, but they're just decent on the Dash/tri bike. My main issue is the pad will often get stuck in-between the two side of the saddle (happens on both the trainer and the road)
Performance Elite: just ok, I try and avoid them if I'm going to go for over 90 minutes
Giordana Silverline: good compression, but the pad is getting pretty worn (I've had these since 2011 and probably have 10k miles on them) 90 minutes is about all I can take on these
Champion Systems (performance level - out club kit while in school): these suck. I feel like I'm wearing a diaper. The fabric is too loose. Just uncomfortable overall

Suggestions?

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Comfortable bibs for a Dash saddle? [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Voler
Velotec
Bioracer

All stellar with my Stock Stage.
Quote Reply
Re: Comfortable bibs for a Dash saddle? [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not bibs, but i wear roka tri shorts on my dash narrow on the trainer. overall im happy with them. i do have a rocker plate as well, and it makes a big difference.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Comfortable bibs for a Dash saddle? [damon.lebeouf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocker plate user here as well and I agree. My Neo on the Rocker is a dream.
Quote Reply