Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mueller Report to be turned in next week
Quote | Reply
Seems like the probe is coming to an end. Seems kinda strange to me with so many things not being addressed (stone's hearing, manaforts sentencing, the mystery grand jury company, etc.) .

But it will be interesting to see what is publicly released from the probe. I think the report will come out with 1) there were discussions with the trump campaign with russia, 2) trump was not actively involved in those discussions, 3) he knew about them, 4) he tried to obstruct the probe.
Last edited by: patentattorney: Feb 20, 19 11:05
Quote Reply
Re: Muller Report to be turned in next week [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like how the show LOST was wrapped up.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller Report to be turned in next week [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cynically, i think i'll wait until the fat lady sings. we've had a lot of "any minute now" false starts, and i'd rather not get too invested yet.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
Seems like the probe is coming to an end. Seems kinda strange to me with so many things not being addressed (stone's hearing, manaforts sentencing, the mystery grand jury company, etc.) .

But it will be interesting to see what is publicly released from the probe. I think the report will come out with 1) there were discussions with the trump campaign with russia, 2) trump was not actively involved in those discussions, 3) he knew about them, 4) he tried to obstruct the probe.

If the report does come out here are Trump's responses to your 4 points:
1) Fake news
2) I told you I wasn't involved
3) Fake news
4) Fake news

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:

But it will be interesting to see what is publicly released from the probe.

My prediction: nothing will be publicly revealed. It will be buried until Trump is no longer El Presidente.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller Report to be turned in next week [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

But it will be interesting to see what is publicly released from the probe.

My prediction: nothing will be publicly revealed. It will be buried until Trump is no longer El Presidente.

I agree except it will always be buried.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And then starts the long fight to have it released to congress.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    Glad for it to wrap up, and I hope everything except for that which truly needs to be protected from the public is released. There's a push and pull, because there has been an ongoing search for answers about the investigation itself, and more info is seeping out about things that got everything started, mostly from Bruce Ohr's testimony. Earlier this month we found out that (if Ohr is to be believed) Schiff published a lie in the dem response memo, and more info today:

https://thehill.com/...in-about-russia-case
-
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If anything is publicly released (if if if) it will basically say that Trump was unwittingly used by the Russians and that he’s just too stupid to have realized it.

It will also say stuff like “no direct evidence” and “high probability” and shit like that.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply