Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Here’s something Trump is doing that you haters should like.... [MLCRISES] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MLCRISES wrote:
Is that right? Can you site some evidence please?

If only you had a machine that let you access vast amounts of information.

http://lmgtfy.com/...nalize+homosexuality

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Here’s something Trump is doing that you haters should like.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thats what i thought. hard to remember everyone's stances on various things!
Quote Reply
Re: Here’s something Trump is doing that you haters should like.... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
MLCRISES wrote:
Is that right? Can you site some evidence please?

If only you had a machine that let you access vast amounts of information.

http://lmgtfy.com/...nalize+homosexuality

How do I get one of those machines?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Here’s something Trump is doing that you haters should like.... [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
Trump isn’t dismissive towards the press. He is dismissive towards the press factually reporting on his administration when those facts paint him in a bad light. Trump loves the press. Trump especially loves the press when they paint him as the hero.

This whole stopping the criminalization of homosexuality was just a way to dig at Iran, since there has been no focus on the law in Africa or Russia.
Quote Reply
Re: Here’s something Trump is doing that you haters should like.... [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
patentattorney wrote:
Trump isn’t dismissive towards the press. He is dismissive towards the press factually reporting on his administration when those facts paint him in a bad light. Trump loves the press. Trump especially loves the press when they paint him as the hero.

This whole stopping the criminalization of homosexuality was just a way to dig at Iran, since there has been no focus on the law in Africa or Russia.

Yeah, I noticed that Russia was absent from mention. Why is that?

Quote Reply
Re: Here’s something Trump is doing that you haters should like.... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
chaparral wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

Putin was extremely strong and powerful when he said, "we don't have any gays."
Quote Reply
Re: Here’s something Trump is doing that you haters should like.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
...but I’m certain you’ll hate it anyway.

Orange Man Bad!

https://www.nbcnews.com/...?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Quote:
The Trump administration is launching a global campaign to end the criminalization of homosexuality in dozens of nations where it's still illegal to be gay...

fake news! bernie just told us trump's homophobic, racist (he checked all the boxes)
Quote Reply
Re: Here’s something Trump is doing that you haters should like.... [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
BLeP wrote:
chaparral wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

Putin was extremely strong and powerful when he said, "we don't have any gays."

I thought that was said by Mymood Iminajihad from Iran.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Here’s something Trump is doing that you haters should like.... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Duffy wrote:
j p o wrote:
One of the creepier things about our world is that one of the driving forces behind criminalizing homosexuality in Africa are Christian fundamentalists from the US.

This is not a bad thing.

What’s not a bad thing?

Also, you know what else is creepy? The same people who scream for gay rights also defend Islam. Islam criminalizes homosexuality.

I am for gay rights. Do I defend Islam?

Me too.

And that's not to say that there isn't an extreme blind spot from some on the left with regard to Islam. (I recognize that Islam encompasses a wide array of beliefs, but the majority of the Muslim world and especially Muslim majority countries are not even close to moderate with regard to LGBT, women's rights, etc. This blind spot on the left where any criticism of Islam, even if the criticism is parallel to criticisms of other religions, is automatically considered bigotry is similar in some ways to the right's treatment of Israel, where any criticism of the state is often considered anti-semitism.
Last edited by: AlanShearer: Feb 21, 19 9:51
Quote Reply
Re: Here’s something Trump is doing that you haters should like.... [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Duffy wrote:
j p o wrote:
One of the creepier things about our world is that one of the driving forces behind criminalizing homosexuality in Africa are Christian fundamentalists from the US.

This is not a bad thing.

What’s not a bad thing?

Also, you know what else is creepy? The same people who scream for gay rights also defend Islam. Islam criminalizes homosexuality.

I am for gay rights. Do I defend Islam?

Me too.

And that's not to say that there isn't an extreme blind spot from some on the left with regard to Islam.

And I never said that there wasn't. I took issue with the blanket statement that Duffy made.

He loves his blanket statements. He also hates it when someone blankets him.

Quote Reply

Prev Next