Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For a chance at a mere $100 who is willing to stand in a ring with a bull?
Quote | Reply
I think Jeff Foxworth would ask "If you're willing to stand in a ring with a bull for the chance to grab $100 off of him, you might be really stupid".

https://www.huffpost.com/...f055e4b0b9cc790060ec

Rodeo Crowd Shocked As Bull Flips 2 In ‘Cowboy Pinball’
Players stand in the rodeo ring trying to grab a $100 bill off a bull.

A bull aggressively flipped two people into the air and charged a third Saturday night as a game called “cowboy pinball” unfolded at a rodeo in Owensboro, Kentucky, according to news reports.
The event at Bull Bash featured players standing in designated spots in the rodeo ring as a loose bull rambled around. The object was to grab a $100 bill attached to the bull’s body, The Owensboro Times reported.
A video of the event first shows a white bull that seemed more interested in leaving the ring than interacting with the participants. Eventually, that bull was taken out and a much more feisty brown bull was released.
That’s when the trouble ensued. The bull flipped two men and charged another, pinning him against the fence, according to a video posted on YouTube. The crowd fell silent, according to the newspaper.
At least two of the participants required medical treatment, The Owensboro Times reported.

Quote Reply
Re: For a chance at a mere $100 who is willing to stand in a ring with a bull? [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I always cheer for the bull.
Quote Reply
Re: For a chance at a mere $100 who is willing to stand in a ring with a bull? [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what do you call a $100 bill attached to a bull's body?

moolah
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Caution! Crossover with the joke thread!!

A tourist in Spain went to a bull fight. Later his host took him to a local restaurant, where he saw a man at a neighboring table being served an interesting dish. So he tells the waiter "I will try what he has". "I'm sorry", answered the waiter, "that will not be possible. That gentleman is having a special dish made from the testicles of the bull that died in the arena tonight. But if you would like to reserve this dish for next week, we will be happy to oblige". "Excellent!", said the tourist, "I must try this dish! Next week then".
The following week, he went straight back to the restaurant, eagerly waiting for the plate to arrive. When it was served, he was somewhat disappointed and called the waiter over. "Excuse me, but are you sure this is the same dish? Last week it looked magnificent, but today it seems kind of puny." "Well", answered the waiter, "you are correct, but there's nothing we can do. You see, it's not always the matador who wins the fight".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds about as smart as the couple trying to make a quick buck and that tried that dumb stunt where she shot her guy who was holding a thick book thinking it would stop the bullet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A better question though is....how much would it take for you to try?
I have a 6mo old baby, and an older step child, and a wife I love. So, I wouldn't try this shit for $1B. I would rather grow old and spend my time with them.
Quote Reply
Re: For a chance at a mere $100 who is willing to stand in a ring with a bull? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is an old sport. We used to watch the cons get their arses whipped at the Angola Prison Rodeo back in the 70s doing that. $100 in the 70s for a con was a lot of smokes in the canteen.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hard pass. My insurance copay for an ER visit starts at $100.
Quote Reply
Re: For a chance at a mere $100 who is willing to stand in a ring with a bull? [G-man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
G-man wrote:
That is an old sport. We used to watch the cons get their arses whipped at the Angola Prison Rodeo back in the 70s doing that. $100 in the 70s for a con was a lot of smokes in the canteen.

You have a lot more street cred for knowing about the rodeo. I also understand they had a poker game where the inmates sat there playing poker with the bulls loose in the ring and the last one sitting at the table got the hundred bucks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My brother went to a rodeo for the first time with a buddy when he was in college. They asked them to do this, and he was thinking that obviously they don't just let people out there and let a bull loose. He thought it was some kind of joke, where they'd open the door and cats or something would be sent out. The joke being that these guys would flinch and look scared of a small animal.

He was wrong and they sent out a real bull. Him and his buddy jumped up the side walls like they were in the Olympics. I hate that I missed it.
Quote Reply