Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: RBG... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Meanwhile in every picture he posts of himself he's wearing the same Mexican wrestling mask.

That’s not a mask.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: RBG... [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
jmh wrote:
Duffy wrote:
jmh wrote:
Same jacket in both?

You got me too Duffy, no idea what you think is so odd.

You don’t find it odd that she’s wearing the exact same outfit, head to toe, in both videos?

Odd that an old woman is wearing the same jacket in Feb of 2019 and Apr of 2018 in Reagan National Airport? Not really. She doesn't make Judge Judy money and she's a small woman, maybe she is always cold. Hard to see the rest of the outfit as it is long jacket.

Why do you find it odd?

Same jacket, pants, shoes, scarf.

Maybe she’s one of those people who always wear the same thing everyday. Which is kind of weird.

No big deal. I work with a guy who wears the same blue polo (he has 5 or 6 of them) and khakis (he has 4 or 5 pair) every day.

Stop bragging that you work at Best Buy.
Quote Reply
Re: RBG... [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^.. nice one.. got a chuckle
Quote Reply
Re: RBG... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The second one is an imposter. That's why it took so long after cancer surgery for her to get back to work. The imposter had to heal from the facial surgery. If you have a good enough monitor and you look close enough you can see the scars!

It's a Democrat plot to keep another Trump appointed judge off of the Supreme Court!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: RBG... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First thing that came to my mind was Nick DiPaolo talking about about Pope John Paul II

"This guy was in his late hundreds. He had the posture of a jumbo shrimp."

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply

Prev Next