Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Change [Ga Dawgs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a change jar, and I probably collect around $20 per month. But it doesn't accumulate, because the kids raid it.
Quote Reply
Re: Change [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Put it in the natural change slot ;-).

Or just don't be such a cheap ass and use $5's and up.
Eh I guess that would be like a single here after the exchange rate is taken into account

More or less.

For some reason, a $10 seems to be the minimum tip here. I think sending up $5's is poor form.

Send up?

On stage. They are usually elevated on a stage, with you sitting down below, no?

They come over and you put the money in their garter.
Quote Reply
Re: Change [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've only been to the rippers once but they weren't wearing anything by the end and "tips" were tossed onto the stage.

I've also heard of a place where $1 and $2 coins were tossed on stage and the strippers collected them with a magnet at the end. Pretty degrading if you ask me.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My parents gave my kids about $250-300 in coins in a jar. I did the same thing I did from when I had a paper route and made them roll all the coins which took them a few days. I had them carry their rolls into a bank where someone immediately opened all the rolls and dumped them in a sorter. I lost some of my kids trust that day
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I throw the change in my pocket into a bucket every night after work, but I regularly use cash throught the day. It usually adds up to $300 to $400 every 6 months.
Quote Reply

Prev Next