Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Survivor season 38 survivor pool [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
If Dave C doesn't get knocked out next week he wins. If he does and neither mine or JPO's pick gets voted off we tie ( both having made it trough tribal but being out of further picks.

They have to be bringing the EoE person back soon - we may still get another pick. Unless they bring back 4 people though the game is winding down. :)

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 38 survivor pool [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, that is another wild card that may buy us some time. Hopefully they bring someone back next episode since it's our last pick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
If Dave C doesn't get knocked out next week he wins. If he does and neither mine or JPO's pick gets voted off we tie ( both having made it trough tribal but being out of further picks.

But if Dave C picks Aurora and she gets voted out, JPO wins as you also have to pick Aurora.

But if he picks Rick and Rick goes then He is out and you two are out being your last picks.. I'll let the three of you decide what that means.

The best part both Aurora and Rick appear to be on the hot seat, so Dave C has an interesting choice to make.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 38 survivor pool [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have the wild card of someone coming back into the game next episode but that aside.... yes, if Dave C picks Aurora and she is voted out JPO wins ( she is my only pick left.) If He picks Rick and he gets voted out me and JPO will tie for the win because our last picks made it through and technically we are not out of the game until the following week when we can't pick someone for that episode. Yes it will be a good episode... plus there is chance someone might get back in the game and another pick may become available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Even if DaveC is the one voted out, its pretty safe to assume they will go to exile and he would have more picks to go.

The only interesting outcome as I think about this is someone returns.

If its Chris well that locks DaveC into the win.

Kelly or Aubry could get NormM into a tie situation.

Eric or Julia help JPO

You have to think Wardog or Ron are the most likely to get back, but maybe Kelly or Julia have a shot.

Stay tuned to find out how this plays out...

It has been fun having more people stick around longer.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 38 survivor pool [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
Week 1 - Aubrey Bracco

Week 2 - David Wright

Week 3 - Joe Anglin

Week 4 - Julie Rosenberg

Week 5 - Julia Carter

Week 6 - Eric haferman

Week 7 - Wentworth.

Going for the last of the returnees.

Week 8 - wardog

Week 9 - Lauren

Week 10 - Victoria

Week 11 - Gavin

Week 12 - Ron.

The pressure is on. Thinking Aurora will go this week due to being a bigger threat in challenges. Of course she’ll probably win immunity this week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
Week 1 - Aubrey Bracco

Week 2 - David Wright

Week 3 - Joe Anglin

Week 4 - Julie Rosenberg

Week 5 - Julia Carter

Week 6 - Eric haferman

Week 7 - Wentworth.

Week 8 - wardog

Week 9 - Lauren

Week 10 - Victoria

Week 11 - Gavin

Week 12 - Ron.

The pressure is on. Thinking Aurora will go this week due to being a bigger threat in challenges. Of course she’ll probably win immunity this week.

Looks like it is down to Norm and me since your choice this week is already gone. :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Week 1 - Rick Devens
Week 2 - Victoria Baamonde
Week 3 - Aubrey
Week 4 - Joe Anglim
Week 5 - War Dog
Week 6 - David
Week 7 - Kelly
Week 8 - Lauren
Week 9 - Ron
Week 10 - Aurora
Week 11 - Gavin
Week 12 - after a lot of consideration I will take Julie

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Week 1 Eric Hafemann

Week 2 Gavin Whitson

Week 3. Victoria Baamonde

Week 4 Dan Dasilva

Week 5 Joe Anglim

Week 6 Julia Carter

Week 7 Ron Clark

Week 8 David Wright

Week 9 Julie Rosenberg

Week 10 Lauren O'Connell

Week 11 Rick Devens

Week 12 Aurora
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
Week 1 - Aubrey Bracco

Week 2 - David Wright

Week 3 - Joe Anglin

Week 4 - Julie Rosenberg

Week 5 - Julia Carter

Week 6 - Eric haferman

Week 7 - Wentworth.

Week 8 - wardog

Week 9 - Lauren

Week 10 - Victoria

Week 11 - Gavin

Week 12 - Ron.

I am assuming you mean Rick?

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well here we go....
I think I have the scenarios figure out. (assuming we give DaveC his Rick pick if he doesn't return to clarify he meant Rick not Ron. LOL)

DaveC Wins UNLESS.

1) Aurora goes home.. then he and JPO are left in the game with no picks left. and NormM is on exile with no pick lefts. I would call that a tie between JPO and DaveC but NormM can make his case.
2) Rick gets voted off and does not go to exile, then JPO and NormM are left in the game with no picks for a tie.
3) Someone comes back from Exile, (if its Aubry or Kelley NormM is alive, Eric or Julia JPO still alive, Chris then All three have another week)

What if Rick gets voted off and goes to Exile.. we have JPO and NormM in the game with no picks, DaveC on exile with one pick left. (I guess we would have to wait and see if Rick gets back in the game to get DaveC out of Exile, if not I would call tie between JPO and NormM ... leave that discussion for later.

I am sure there are other things I am missing, Will be a fun night, and then fun to see if we can figure out a winner... Still pissed Wendy quit and later said oh if I knew we were on the Jury I definitely would have stayed... ARG...

Oh and here is this.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To much rum... you guys fight it out... I think its a tie.. Between JPO and DaveC

Just Triing
Last edited by: DavHamm: May 9, 19 9:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
To much rum... you guys fight it out... I think its a tie..

That seems like a tie.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, so who is going to win...

Who are final 3

Final 3 Gavin, Rick, and Lauren

Rick wins... just cause it would be awesome for someone who was voted out to win.. of course I am ignoring that we expect them to give the exile folks one more shot at returning.. but that would leave a lot of action for the last episode... find out tonight i guess.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, much like GoT, I was wondering how this all gets wrapped up in one episode.

No way someone returning now gets the votes. If Rick makes it to the final 3 he wins. If he doesn't then I have no idea.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final three is tough. If I have to pick Gavin, Rick and whoever makes it back in the game. I think Rick if he makes to the final may have the best chance... all depends who makes it back in the game. Whoever it is if they make to the final has a lot more time together with the rest of the jurors.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow what a great night.. Action packed. Some bold moves by Chris which were all needed.

Not very excited about next season's mentor thing...

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I made a pretty good last call.... : ). Very ballsy move by Chris but he knew it was the only possible way to win. No way was he going beat Devins if he made it to the final 3. Great finale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
I made a pretty good last call.... : ). Very ballsy move by Chris but he knew it was the only possible way to win. No way was he going beat Devins if he made it to the final 3. Great finale.

My prediction was spot on as well. :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:

Hey I had Lauren in the final three. Just missed Chris for Rick and that came down to fire. Yeah Chris new what he had to do and did it. I am not sure how Ballsy it was. He knew if he didn't he gets 2nd or third which really isn't different than 4th.. so It was his only path to victory.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He had been helping Gavin and Julie all day practicing and probably saw there was no way or it was doubtful they could beat Rick in the fire challenge and he was better at it then either of them I'm sure that was a big part of his realization that he needed to do it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
He had been helping Gavin and Julie all day practicing and probably saw there was no way or it was doubtful they could beat Rick in the fire challenge and he was better at it then either of them I'm sure that was a big part of his realization that he needed to do it.

I don't think it was as much thinking that the other two couldn't beat Rick, it was more that no matter who went to the final 3 with Rick, they would lose. He knew the thoughts of the jury about all three, and likely knew that it was going to take a huge move to beat him. That was easily the biggest move he could make. And like someone said, 1st is all that matters, no one remembers who finished 2nd or 3rd.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Starting from scratch...
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor season 38 survivor pool [skinny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
skinny wrote:
NormM wrote:

I don't think it was as much thinking that the other two couldn't beat Rick, it was more that no matter who went to the final 3 with Rick, they would lose. He knew the thoughts of the jury about all three, and likely knew that it was going to take a huge move to beat him. That was easily the biggest move he could make. And like someone said, 1st is all that matters, no one remembers who finished 2nd or 3rd.

Yeah, there are some interviews out there with him, he knew a few days before if he won the challenge he was going to have to make fire and beat Chris.

Just Triing
Quote Reply

Prev Next