Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Recommend me a new road or tri shoe (coming off (sworks tri).
Quote | Reply
Any recommendations? Time to get new cycling shoes. Love the sworks boa system.
Ideally if any other shoes allow me ability to place the cleat back further more?
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me a new road or tri shoe (coming off (sworks tri). [thatzone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look at the Bont shoes. I have a dedicated road shoe and tri shoe, vapor S and the zero
Quote Reply
Re: Recommend me a new road or tri shoe (coming off (sworks tri). [thatzone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The new Sworks 7 have a lot more cleat movement permitted. I just went from the 2011 to the latest ones and fortunately I was getting bike fitted at the time as it wasn't as simple as measuring the sole to get the cleat in the correct position.

So feel free to look at other options, but check the latest S-works if you get on with them. If you're wide footed and went up a size to be able to fit in the old ones then try a size down too. In hindsight I think I could have got away with a size smaller this time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you like the Specialized shoes you had before, there is no reason to go any other brand. To me, they are the best and most comfortable cycling/tri shoes, with a lot of adjustments.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thatzone wrote:
Any recommendations? Time to get new cycling shoes. Love the sworks boa system.
Ideally if any other shoes allow me ability to place the cleat back further more?

Have had multiple Specialized shoes, including S-works Road and the old BG Pro, plus the Trivent. Have also ridden in Sidi and Northwave. The only brand I have found as pleasing as the big S is Louis Garneau. Fantastic, at least for me.

Colorado Triathlon Company, CO2UT 2021, Crooked Gravel 2022, Steamboat Gravel 2022
Quote Reply