Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

this Person Does Not Exist website
Quote | Reply
algorithm-made faces, website here, hit refresh to get a new face. Often they're messed up around the ears, the best clue.

https://thispersondoesnotexist.com
Quote Reply
Re: this Person Does Not Exist website [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is kind of disturbing, but fascinating. Why stop at creating a face?
AI could generate a whole made up bio to go with the face, then put the whole fake identity out there. With a little NLP, and Turing test realism he/she could even carry on a forum conversation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How many clicks before the randomly generated face actually looks like the doppelganger for a real person?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just renewed my passport and they now require you to have your ears showing in the photo so they can help identify you.
Quote Reply
Re: this Person Does Not Exist website [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
How many clicks before the randomly generated face actually looks like the doppelganger for a real person?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The rise of the machines is at hand.

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: this Person Does Not Exist website [travelgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
travelgirl wrote:
I just renewed my passport and they now require you to have your ears showing in the photo so they can help identify you.

What is it about our ears that makes us so identifiable?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
algorithm-made faces, website here, hit refresh to get a new face. Often they're messed up around the ears, the best clue.

https://thispersondoesnotexist.com

Fascinating... I've refreshed this page about 100 times and keep seeing pictures of Jim @LOTO's. Am I doing something wrong?
Quote Reply
Re: this Person Does Not Exist website [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why build the entire robot when the hand is all you need?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: this Person Does Not Exist website [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It'd take some impressive mental gymnastics to imagine that hand was Salma Hayek's. But, I bet you could pull it off (so to speak).

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: this Person Does Not Exist website [40-Tude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
40-Tude wrote:
That is kind of disturbing, but fascinating. Why stop at creating a face?
AI could generate a whole made up bio to go with the face, then put the whole fake identity out there. With a little NLP, and Turing test realism he/she could even carry on a forum conversation.

Been there done that.

They call it “Duffy”.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A lot of them don't look right but in any normal context, I wouldn't question them.

I did see a guy with half a pair of glasses and several women missing an earring.
Quote Reply