Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PRICE DROP!! NEED TO SELL! Aero Road Bike, ETAP Fuji Transonic, HED H3 Plus, Hed Jet 5Plus, Powertap P1, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, [DimaP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello! Sorry it wasnt clear, i edited it to hopefully make it easier to read. The Fuji is still available, and is 2500 with the stock wheels, or 3200 with the HED Jet 5, with basically new Vittoria Corsa tires, all set up tubeless. As far as miles go, the wheels have about 400 miles on them. I originally got them as race wheels for my wife, who does sprints. 1 year old. The frame, has a grand total of 700 miles on it, give or take. Feel free to email rosshennessy@Gmail.com if you want additional pictures or anything.

Insta: Trihennessy - Out Rival Racing Elite Team
- Roka - WattieInk - NormaTec - QUINTANA ROO - Profile Design - Pioneer - Gatorade Endurance
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROP!! NEED TO SELL! Aero Road Bike, ETAP Fuji Transonic, HED H3 Plus, Hed Jet 5Plus, Powertap P1, Knight Composite 95, Garmin, BlueSeventy, [DimaP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Price drop!

Insta: Trihennessy - Out Rival Racing Elite Team
- Roka - WattieInk - NormaTec - QUINTANA ROO - Profile Design - Pioneer - Gatorade Endurance
Quote Reply

Prev Next