Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zwift Issue's!
Quote | Reply
Yesterday I had issue with connection also searching for paired devices at would time out? After uninstalling and updating I thought all was good. Wrong this morning I was ablee to find devices and ride. However my Avitor guy kept stopping and power, time etc. where all over the map. It showed ride time was 49 minutes when it was really just over one hour! Anyone else??
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Issue's! [1Wavemaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What equipment are you using? The only time I've ever had consistent issues with Zwift dropping the power signal was when I had my kickr connected to both Zwift and my head unit. As soon as I disconnected it from my head unit the problem disappeared (a little over a year ago). The power only drops out occasionally (once every few rides) for a second or two.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How are your Internet Speeds?

I have a mesh network set up at home with a decent up/down speed (100mbps both ways). My gym area is in the far reaches of the house and I had my first issue with Zwift connectivity yesterday. It turns out one my smart switches (on a schedule) that powered that areas router was off.

Apple TV running Zwift was picking up a signal but it was weak enough to cause in-game issues. Stuttering, Avatar disappearing, Companion App not working, etc.

After I realized the router was off, all worked perfectly.
Last edited by: alexanderzlenz: Feb 13, 19 6:48
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Issue's! [alexanderzlenz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From my experience:

An internet drop results in other riders disappearing, but does not affect you or your progress (except you will no longer be drafting). That doesn't sound like your issue.

If your avatar is stopping, your trainer power is not getting to the computer/device that is running Zwift. If you are sending power via an ANT+ device, it's pretty common that you'll get interference that causes drop outs. You can get a USB extender cable that gets your ANT+ dongle closer to the source, might help.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Issue's???? Sorry - I'm a teacher, and can't help it.

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Issue's! [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thankseveryone for the commits and suggestions will see what happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
natethomas wrote:

Terrible... I saw it too and decided that commenting on punctuation and grammar wasn't helpful to the conversation.

Now, me have to go and workout. Me hope's that Zwift isn't having any issue's.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zwift crashed on me for the first time after finishing my ride this weekend. When I hit esc to save and upload the ride, I got "Zwift has quit unexpectantly" and it crashed. I was able to recover the .fit file and upload it to Strava. But Zwift has no upload capability, so no credit for that ride on my Zwift account. I'm hoping this was a one-off.

"The first virtue in a soldier is endurance of fatigue; courage is only the second virtue."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
natethomas wrote:

Bea't m'e t'o i't. Peopl'e nee'd t'o realiz'e tha't the'y shoul'd no't us'e a'n apostroph'e whe'n writin'g th'e plura'l for'm o'f 'a wor'd.
Quote Reply