Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

P3 storage options
Quote | Reply
Hi. So I’ve tried to read through the post for simple options. I just got a 2019 P3 size 61CM. Long distance (IM and 125 mile rides are in my near future) and I’m hoping someone can offer my some real advice on what storage setup for nutrition and for tubes/etc they are using. I had been riding a r3 with two bottle cage and two on the frame set. Would like to take advantage of the p3 but can’t find anything tailor made for it. Appreciate the advice. If someone has a link or pics I’d love to talk a look at options.
Quote Reply
Re: P3 storage options [4maniacsCT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are in luck, I am wrapping up the prototype design of a bottom bracket box for the P2/P3 as I write this.

The picture above is 3d printed prototype that I am test fitting on various sized p3s, 51, 54 and 56. The boxes will be 3d printed in high quality nylon type plastic.

Below is a video of similar box I am working on and currently using on my P5 56cm showing the functionality.

Box can be preordered on my website below. I expect to be able to start shipping them out in about 3 weeks.

Yann

http://www.custombikexcessories.com
Instagram
Facebook
Last edited by: yannb: Feb 11, 19 15:29
Quote Reply
Re: P3 storage options [yannb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about something like this for the older model P2 (like 2010 model)? Hell, I think I saw it somewhere before where the guy did a 3d print of one, I just can't remember where it was...damn!
Quote Reply
Re: P3 storage options [MikenUltra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’d be in for a late model P2 box (51)

Quote Reply