Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
windywave wrote:
Ringmaster wrote:
windywave wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:
Sometimes they put sand down on the roads but they must have run out given how much appears to be in your vagina.

Plowing would have been the better choice for a va jay jay joke.

Darwinism explains why this place is so sparsely populated

So what the fuck are we arguing about now? Somebody get me up to speed ASAP, because this sounds like a good one. Heh.

I'm pointing out Wisconsin has the winter road maintenance capabilities of Yemen apparently.

Aren't you the guy who couldn't figure out windshield washer fluid in the winter?

Figured it out, but how is that germane to this aubject?

The subject is lame. I think we can all agree that both Illinois and Wisconsin both suck.

This. And JSA is a fuckstick.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Illinois's Canada, land of the 70's fashion wearing diabetic obese dairy farming cow diddling inbreds can't be fucking bothered to plow or salt when it snows.

I have a suggestion - move to southern California. I hear they don't have to plow or salt out there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.buckys5thquarter.com/...app-charles-matthews

I thought this was going to be about basketball.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are lots more Friday Night fish fries than snow plows here - so learn how to drive or get a decent set of tires. Had me some perch the other day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool thing about snow is we can say 8-12" about something white.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was going to suggest that you and JSA get a room for your little Illinois Wisconsin circle jerk, but this thread is slightly better than BK spam of late so Iā€™ll just comment to bring this to the top of the page.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
windywave wrote:
Ringmaster wrote:
windywave wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:
Sometimes they put sand down on the roads but they must have run out given how much appears to be in your vagina.

So what the fuck are we arguing about now? Somebody get me up to speed ASAP, because this sounds like a good one. Heh.

I'm pointing out Wisconsin has the winter road maintenance capabilities of Yemen apparently.

Aren't you the guy who couldn't figure out windshield washer fluid in the winter?

The subject is lame. I think we can all agree that both Illinois and Wisconsin both suck.

Says the Canadian
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
windywave wrote:
Illinois's Canada, land of the 70's fashion wearing diabetic obese dairy farming cow diddling inbreds can't be fucking bothered to plow or salt when it snows.

I have a suggestion - move to southern California. I hear they don't have to plow or salt out there.

I'll take snow over wild fires, drought, and earthquakes
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:
There are lots more Friday Night fish fries than snow plows here - so learn how to drive or get a decent set of tires. Had me some perch the other day.

Good tires, AWD, been driving in snow since I learned to drive. All of which is immaterial to the fact plowing and salting seems like a foreign concept
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
I was going to suggest that you and JSA get a room for your little Illinois Wisconsin circle jerk, but this thread is slightly better than BK spam of late so Iā€™ll just comment to bring this to the top of the page.

Just slightly?
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
windywave wrote:
Ringmaster wrote:
windywave wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Now you've gone and done it, bro. Nice knowing you, man, and to which funeral home do I send the flowers? Heh.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
jmh wrote:

Just slightly?

He's a H8er and a pleb, big guy. Just disregard his rantings. We're the only two keeping this board alive, man! Heh.

Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
jmh wrote:

Just slightly?

I didn't want to hurt BK's feelings. He's taken it on the chin recently and is somewhat of an insecure fellow.

I admire the well written prose of the original post: " land of the 70's fashion wearing diabetic obese dairy farming cow diddling inbreds " and JSA's Illinois bashing game has improved with some new memes- he's even taken the time to create his own.

So you're right, I need to revise my take. This thread is far better than the dribble posted here lately.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
windywave wrote:
jmh wrote:

Just slightly?

I didn't want to hurt BK's feelings. He's taken it on the chin recently and is somewhat of an insecure fellow.

I admire the well written prose of the original post: " land of the 70's fashion wearing diabetic obese dairy farming cow diddling inbreds " and JSA's Illinois bashing game has improved with some new memes- he's even taken the time to create his own.

So you're right, I need to revise my take. This thread is far better than the dribble posted here lately.

Dude, if I were insecure I wouldn't be coming back for more from all you guys, and on a regular basis. Also, I actually don't give a fuck who (including me) or what you're laughing at when I do a post, just so long as you're laughing. Laughter is a good thing, never a bad thing (unless it's more a schadenfreude-y laughter... which is sometimes a bad thing, I guess).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

Hahahahaha! How'd you know my middle name was Francis? Heh.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
windywave wrote:
jmh wrote:

Just slightly?

First rule of being a dick is don't make errors in your posts.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
He's a H8er and a pleb, big guy. Just disregard his rantings. We're the only two keeping this board alive, man! Heh.

Bring back MJuric!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which day?

First, I should state I live in Wisconsin and was born in Illinois. Lived in Schaumburg til I was a teenager. Love the state, not the taxes and the government drama.

I was in Schaumburg area for the bike swap in Chicago and came back home to wisconsin yestetday. This was the day of your post.

There was about 1/2ā€¯ that fell in Illinois. I drove by a municipal facility and the salt trucks were loaded up. 2 salt trucks I saw on the interstate as well.

By the time I hit Gurnee, snow was pretty minor and by the time I hit Wisconsin border- nada.

I own a snow removal business, so I know every storm. Last night, we salted at 10pm so parking lots would be clear in the morning as a precaution.

It was minor snow. At best.

Now, tonight and tomorrowā€™s 5-12ā€¯ will be snow. Plenty of trucks should be out.
Last edited by: jharris: Feb 11, 19 12:07
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
Which day?

First, I should state I live in Wisconsin and was born in Illinois. Lived in Schaumburg til I was a teenager. Love the state, not the taxes and the government drama.

I was in Schaumburg area for the bike swap in Chicago and came back home to wisconsin yestetday. This was the day of your post.

There was about 1/2ā€¯ that fell in Illinois. I drove by a municipal facility and the salt trucks were loaded up. 2 salt trucks I saw on the interstate as well.

By the time I hit Gurnee, snow was pretty minor and by the time I hit Wisconsin border- nada.

I own a snow removal business, so I know every storm. Last night, we salted at 10pm so parking lots would be clear in the morning as a precaution.

Now, tonight and tomorrowā€™s 5-12ā€¯ will be snow. Plenty of trucks should be out.

Yesterday. It was fine up to white fish bay but after that started getting crappy in the interstates. Once I got off it was a disaster. I saw two accidents and almost was in ine myself
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
jharris wrote:
Which day?

Yesterday. It was fine up to white fish bay but after that started getting crappy in the interstates. Once I got off it was a disaster. I saw two accidents and almost was in ine myself

Well, there you go. Anything north of Mequon... I see no reason to ever travel further than that. Except for Road America and the Door County Triathlon. Of course, head west toward Madison and your good. Anything north of Madison is also a ghost town.

In fairness- thatā€™s no different than being 30 min into Illinois south of Chicago. Ghost down. Heck- the rest of Illinois is a ghost town.
Quote Reply

Prev Next