Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2 years off from IM. Skinsuit, Wetsuit and Helmet Question
Quote | Reply
Is there any real trustworthy data that would make me replace my SanRemo Speedsuit, Kask Bambino, and OLD and bad condition Freak of Nature wetsuit.
I did a cursory search and seems like any improvements are small to non-discernable over what I got.
Quote Reply
Re: 2 years off from IM. Skinsuit, Wetsuit and Helmet Question [DBF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Short answer is "No".

The bambino may or may not be your fastest helmet, but only aero testing can really tell you that. No universal game changers have come out in the last two years.

If the suits you have fit you well, nothing new is likely to be significantly faster. If you feel the need to experiment, a safe bet is to try the top-of-the-line Roka wetsuit vs. your FoN.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: 2 years off from IM. Skinsuit, Wetsuit and Helmet Question [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titanflexr wrote:
Short answer is "No".

The bambino may or may not be your fastest helmet, but only aero testing can really tell you that. No universal game changers have come out in the last two years.

If the suits you have fit you well, nothing new is likely to be significantly faster. If you feel the need to experiment, a safe bet is to try the top-of-the-line Roka wetsuit vs. your FoN.

The Bambino was hit-and-miss when it came out, so that hasn't changed. On the helmet front, quite a few helmets actually came out in the last two years that are more consistent performers. The Aerohead is barely that old.

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply