Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS. Felt DA 1 or trade for 56 road bike
Quote | Reply
Selling my felt da one. It's a 2013 but purchased brand new last yr. Has only been on the road a couple times everything else was on the trainer.The bike is a size 58 and I'm looking to sell the frame set. I do have some other options as far as what the bike can come with based on what someone's looking to spend.I will sell the bike with or without the bayonet 3 Dvox Base bar( hard to find). I also had custom 10 degree shim's made so you can have some till that lines up perfectly with the zip Evo 110 extensions.the bike will come with all the factory stems as well as felts 0 degree rise 110 fixed stem. The bayonet cockpit is extremely adjustable. I have most of the risers and spacers that you will need to hit whatever your stack is as well as the V3 updated clamps from felt. Looking for 750 plus shipping. Please text 717-855-8789 for more pictures and details. This bike is in excellent condition and I'm only selling to fund the more expensive project.

PICTURES IN POST BELOW

Damian
717 855 8789
Last edited by: Fishbum: Feb 17, 19 8:27
Quote Reply
Re: FS. Felt DA 1 [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump,

I wanted to update with some pictures of the bike - as mentioned the mileage on the bike is very low and the bike is very adjustable for anyone looking to get long/low.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last bump before eBay... Taking offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ill give you $300 for the frame set.
Quote Reply
Re: FS. Felt DA 1 [chadm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ouch. That's worse than if I would sell it to the pro's closet
Quote Reply
Re: FS. Felt DA 1 [chadm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chadm wrote:
ill give you $300 for the frame set.

I've heard of low balls and I've heard of jokes, but I can't decide which one this is though.
Quote Reply
Re: FS. Felt DA 1 [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both
Quote Reply