Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Giant Bikes — Impressions? [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
Trinity was a great bike. Giant can be a gateway drug. I'd buy another one, but the largest dealer in Phoenix went out of business. And since getting into and knowing the importance of a Fit, none of the other dealers know jack about fit. So I'll probably buy an Argon Road Bike from the tri-shop that places an emphasis on fit.

Why can't the shop that sells Argon bikes fit you on the Giant?
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Bikes — Impressions? [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sure they could. My Trinity got totaled following a collision that resulted in a shattered clavicle. And I upgraded to an E-119, love it so I'll probably buy a Krypton.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Bikes — Impressions? [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I rider one of the "older" Propel bikes with their integrated aero brakes. It's been a rocky road with the brakes but otherwise I really enjoy the bike. Good quality and in terms of an aero road bike.... really nice and great value. I did get it for cost as part of a sponsorship at the time... but even at retail it would have been a great deal.

Their wheels were okay, one went out of true a little but were okay... I upgraded them to HED Jet 6+'s.

I like to buy bikes where I can get them locally supported if I have to... for instance my local shop closed that I got the Giant through so my warranty brake stuff I had to drive my bike an hour, leave it, etc.
Quote Reply

Prev Next