Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Zwift for IM training? [mvenneta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I understand that for some Zwift is engaging. I don't find this virtual world engaging at all. For me it's like staring at a wall. Like I said, maybe bc I do play video games from time to time which makes the Zwift world so incredibly unimpressive but also I don't ride in groups on Zwift, which could be nice I guess. Wouldn't do it anyway because I want to make turbo training meaningful, structured and mostly short.

But you're right, VO2max tr workouts are not something for watching documentaries :) Actually for these workouts I do sometimes switch to Spotify. But for the rest.. Works fine. Wouldn't want to watch a movie I've been waiting for while doing tr, tv shows are great. The punisher and me are going through the build together :) tr is damn hard though
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift for IM training? [cmart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's just like anything else, you can be as interactive as much/little as you want to be.

I was an early adopter of Zwift and like the structure it gives me, with the virtual environment helping boredom. I think I've said three words on there, don't interact with anyone else like some folks do. Some people use it to socialize and chat, I just use it to get quality work in. Different strokes...
Quote Reply

Prev Next