Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Places to stay in Tucson??
Quote | Reply
My teammates (5 of us) and I are coming to Tucson March 5-7 for the Tucson bicycle classic. Two of the three stages are in Tucson Mountain Park. We would like to find a hotel (with hottub!!!!!) pretty near to the starts.

Any suggestions from forum readers in Tucson? I really appreciate any ideas!!

Leigh
Quote Reply
Re: Places to stay in Tucson?? [Cyborg42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the race hotel in previous years had a hot tub and was the closest decent hotel to the start. corner of St. mary's and I'm drawing a blank. there is a radisson or hilton forgot which, right around the corner near the TCC on congress/I-10and a Best western on speedway/stone. The courtyard marriott at the UofA has a hot tub and is roughly 5k from the start of stages 2&3. living there I never really spent much time in hotels. CHeck the different chains websites and they will usually tell you if they have a tub or not. there is a hotel ?sheraton? on Speedway/Campbell. There is nothing close to the prolouge start.
You want to be near or at st. mary's, broadway or speedway and I-10. Actually anything from Campbell to I-10 and the previous mentioned streets will be under a 15 min ride to the start

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Jan 25, 04 19:37
Quote Reply
Re: Places to stay in Tucson?? [Cyborg42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I stayed at a great hotel in town near the univ. - - the Arizona Inn. Great place if you are staying in the city.
Quote Reply