Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [Dan Os Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please point me to where I was whining about the popular vote.
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hillary been sentenced for? [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ever since BK got that sparkling endorsement from Jim Lotto he's lost his mind.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan Os Fan wrote:
She did win the popular vote until you consider that more people voted for anybody BUT Hillary.

She won the popular vote until you look at when you remove California you see how Unpopular she is.

OK, you win dumbest line of the day... How 'bout Trump lost the popular vote and when you remove Texas or Florida, he's even MORE unpopular ~ Same logic, right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tell yourself whatever you have to make yourself feel better. The facts are the facts, she garnered more votes than anyone else in the election.
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [sea.bryan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing makes me feel better when I look at the nuts on the right and the nuts on the left in politics, and their blind supporters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan Os Fan wrote:
Nothing makes me feel better when I look at the nuts on the right and the nuts on the left in politics, and their blind supporters.

You really saved yourself from looking stupid by screaming, "BOTH SIDES."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m a centrist. Complain to the rift audience. I’m just doing third grade math. I’m sorry you don’t like what is says.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sea.bryan wrote:
I’m a centrist. Complain to the rift audience. I’m just doing third grade math. I’m sorry you don’t like what is says.

Your both pretty stupid. The election has been over for awhile now and you're still arguing about the popular vote.
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BK said everyone hates Hillary. The vote disputes that. Just pointing out facts, not arguing. Your post really advanced the ball for me however. Thanks!
Last edited by: sea.bryan: Jan 24, 19 16:23
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your both pretty stupid.

I'm just sayin...
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Youse?
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Youse?

No, that woudn't be right. If you use "youse" it has to be in a proper sentence.

eg. What are youse guys doing?
Last edited by: Sanuk: Jan 24, 19 16:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sea.bryan wrote:
She did when the popular vote.
You guys really really really need to give up that popular vote BS. If the election was based on popular vote, how many millions of conservatives in Kalifornia would have voted that didn't bother because it didn't matter? Nobody knows what the outcome would have been if the entire election was based on popular vote.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
sea.bryan wrote:

You guys really really really need to give up that popular vote BS. If the election was based on popular vote, how many millions of conservatives in Kalifornia would have voted that didn't bother because it didn't matter? Nobody knows what the outcome would have been if the entire election was based on popular vote.

Wow, so you qouted the sea.bryan, then purposefully deleted most of his comment, then made a non-sensical point. I know you read it, but sea.bryan never said the election was based on popular vote.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Statistical probability does not actually bear that out. You can run simulations for that and that’s not what the results yield.
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
sea.bryan wrote:

Wow, so you qouted the sea.bryan, then purposefully deleted most of his comment, then made a non-sensical point. I know you read it, but sea.bryan never said the election was based on popular vote.

What part of his comment did I delete? I quoted his entire post, misspelling and all. And what part of my point was nonsensical? You can't keep saying she won the popular vote when the election wasn't based on popular vote. If the election was based on popular vote, nobody knows what the outcome would have been.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:
sea.bryan wrote:

What part of his comment did I delete? I quoted his entire post, misspelling and all. And what part of my point was nonsensical? You can't keep saying she won the popular vote when the election wasn't based on popular vote. If the election was based on popular vote, nobody knows what the outcome would have been.

Sorry, I thought you were qouting his later post.

No, people can know. There were polls done nationally that included people that did not plan on voting, Clinton did even better in those.
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Your both pretty stupid.

I'm just sayin...

😊
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sea.bryan wrote:
BK said everyone hates Hillary. The vote disputes that. Just pointing out facts, not arguing. Your post really advanced the ball for me however. Thanks!

I said "nobody LIKED her," and I was referring to my time in the Beltway back when she was Bill Clinton's First Doxy and chief monster as well as Queen Bitch of the Universe, all three of which I heard uttered by various Democrats and Republicans who'd had knowledge of her to one degree or another. Nobody among the various congressional and senate staffs we knew at the time wanted to meet with her, ever, and she was well known as being exactly what I noted: a fucking monster. This is all well-documented by many people who directly observed her behaviors and then wrote about them. No wonder Bill Clinton ran into the arms -- whether those arms were actually welcoming him or not -- of every cheap tramp, chubby or otherwise, he could find.

Also, and like someone else has pointed out in this thread, who gives a fuck if she won the popular vote? Fortunately, in our constitutional republic, the popular vote counts for dick, though it sure does seem to be worshiped like the tears of Jesus by a lot of tantrum-throwing lefties lately, for some reason. I wonder why that is?

Seriously, I can't wait for the day when -- like Hillary herself thought she'd end up, mostly because she understood she was a fucking unlikable monster and thought she'd lose the balloting -- some lefty Dem wins the Electoral College but doesn't win the popular vote and all you experts on the workings of our Constitution then trot out every DNC talking point to explain why it's the sacred electoral count that should be venerated like the Virgin Mary's cooch, and we all need to just fucking move on and forget about that obscure popular vote thing. That'll be a barrel of laughs, won't it?

For sure, a lot of people sat out that 2016 cock-up of an election and didn't even go to the polls, people who'd otherwise have voted for a Republican candidate of less distasteful attributes than a certain orange-haired cretin who'd managed to become the GOP candidate. I know I voted for Johnson/Weld rather than sit it out, though what I did probably had the same result. Even though it did keep at least one vote from that screeching harpy in a pantsuit.

Hillary Clinton is, like, the archetypal first wife. Sexless, humorless, just dying to tell you what you do wrong every single moment of every single day, for all eternity, and one who's obsessed with constantly reminding you how you'll never measure up to her lofty ideals. She's just itching to MAKE you do what she wants and is frustrated by the fact that none of us want to do whatever it is she wants us to do. She's a phony of the first rank and a certified monster who, other than a small inner circle composed of beta and zeta males and certain women in thrall to her, deserves to inhabit whatever circle of hell it is that Dante's reserved for people like her.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
sea.bryan wrote:

I said "nobody LIKED her," and I was referring to my time in the Beltway back when she was Bill Clinton's First Doxy and chief monster as well as Queen Bitch of the Universe, all three of which I heard uttered by various Democrats and Republicans who'd had knowledge of her to one degree or another. Nobody among the various congressional and senate staffs we knew at the time wanted to meet with her, ever, and she was well known as being exactly what I noted: a fucking monster. This is all well-documented by many people who directly observed her behaviors and then wrote about them. No wonder Bill Clinton ran into the arms -- whether those arms were actually welcoming him or not -- of every cheap tramp, chubby or otherwise, he could find.

Also, and like someone else has pointed out in this thread, who gives a fuck if she won the popular vote? Fortunately, in our constitutional republic, the popular vote counts for dick, though it sure does seem to be worshiped like the tears of Jesus by a lot of tantrum-throwing lefties lately, for some reason. I wonder why that is?

Seriously, I can't wait for the day when -- like Hillary herself thought she'd end up, mostly because she understood she was a fucking unlikable monster and thought she'd lose the balloting -- some lefty Dem wins the Electoral College but doesn't win the popular vote and all you experts on the workings of our Constitution then trot out every DNC talking point to explain why it's the sacred electoral count that should be venerated like the Virgin Mary's cooch, and we all need to just fucking move on and forget about that obscure popular vote thing. That'll be a barrel of laughs, won't it?

For sure, a lot of people sat out that 2016 cock-up of an election and didn't even go to the polls, people who'd otherwise have voted for a Republican candidate of less distasteful attributes than a certain orange-haired cretin who'd managed to become the GOP candidate. I know I voted for Johnson/Weld rather than sit it out, though what I did probably had the same result. Even though it did keep at least one vote from that screeching harpy in a pantsuit.

Hillary Clinton is, like, the archetypal first wife. Sexless, humorless, just dying to tell you what you do wrong every single moment of every single day, for all eternity, and one who's obsessed with constantly reminding you how you'll never measure up to her lofty ideals. She's just itching to MAKE you do what she wants and is frustrated by the fact that none of us want to do whatever it is she wants us to do. She's a phony of the first rank and a certified monster who, other than a small inner circle composed of beta and zeta males and certain women in thrall to her, deserves to inhabit whatever circle of hell it is that Dante's reserved for people like her.

You need a Wet Wipe after that?

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: How long has Hilary been sentenced for? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
sea.bryan wrote:

You need a Wet Wipe after that?

No thanks. I had a box of Kleenex and some Simple Green on hand. Voila!

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply

Prev Next