Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Cowboys Fans!
Quote | Reply
You must be so happy that Tony Romo finally made it to an NFC championship game.

Oh, and you did win the division this year, but you were still eliminated before the Eagles in the playoffs.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Cowboys Fans! [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
You must be so happy that Tony Romo finally made it to an NFC championship game.

Oh, and you did win the division this year, but you were still eliminated before the Eagles in the playoffs.

Say what you want about Romo, but he knows his $hit. Called every play right yesterday as an announcer. I’m sure most high level QBs could do the same, but it was fun watching the speed of his reads knowledge of what was going on and what was about to happen.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Cowboys Fans! [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
DJRed wrote:

Say what you want about Romo, but he knows his $hit. Called every play right yesterday as an announcer. I’m sure most high level QBs could do the same, but it was fun watching the speed of his reads knowledge of what was going on and what was about to happen.

I agree. As an Eagles fan, I'm obligated to post something on social media once a week. It's in our bylaws.

I love Romo's analysis. It's one thing for the announcer to break out the graphics and diagram what happened after the play. He calls it before it happens. "Here comes the linebacker and the safety shifting means that Brady's gonna pump twice, scratch his crotch and then dump it off to Edelman."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:

Must've really hurt to lose to the Cowboys twice this year, considering how much better you think you are.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What I find interesting is that Amari Cooper saved Dallas's ass. If he doesn't get traded, the Boys have to fire Garrett because their season would have stunk. Because Cooper is a Cowboy Garrett gets to spend another year leading the Boys to mediocrity. There was a time when Jones had big balls. He must have had them cut off to put up with this loosing shit.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply