Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Parts been sale: Specialized crankset, 7800 cassette, Novatec freehub, SMP saddles
Quote | Reply
I have a few parts sitting unused. Prices include shipping but not PP fees, if any.

- Specialized carbon crankset. 175mm, the carbon spider is 130bcd with 53/39 rings, the alloy spider is 110bcd with no rings. There are a few minor nicks on the drive side but it's in pretty nice shape - $150 shipped

- Dura Ace 7800 cassette. It's a 12-25, I don't know the mileage but it looks (and rides/shifts) good. - $50 shipped

- Novatec B2 freehub body. Shimano 11 speed, never used. I found it confusing which freehub body matches which Novatec hub and ended up with the wrong one, so please do the research to be sure it's what you need. - $20 shipped

- SMP Glider, carbon rails. A couple scuffs but in pretty good shape. - $130 shipped

- SMP Evolution, steel rails. Also in good, used shape but with a couple spots at the front where the padding seems to be compressed. I only noticed it when adjusting the saddle position. - $100 shipped

Quote Reply
Re: Parts been sale: Specialized crankset, 7800 cassette, Novatec freehub, SMP saddles [brockd15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply