Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: UFC Fight Night 01/19/19 - Josh vs. Tyrion [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And....DC is an idiot commentator. His assessment of TJ’s condition is completely wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: UFC Fight Night 01/19/19 - Josh vs. Tyrion [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The UFC is getting to be as bad as the NFL.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: UFC Fight Night 01/19/19 - Josh vs. Tyrion [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tritimmy wrote:
And....DC is an idiot commentator. His assessment of TJ’s condition is completely wrong.

Agreed. I agree with TJ that he was still fighting, reaching out, looking for a take down.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are not watching ESPN right now, you should be. Chael Sonnen is destroying the other commentator who tried to justify the stoppage.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg Hardy is giving a very compelling interview on ESPN right now. I am even more convinced this was done out of ignorance, not intent.

Quote Reply

Prev Next