Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Man hospitalized in Dublin after injecting himself with own semen to 'cure' back pain
Quote | Reply

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/man-hospitalized-in-dublin-after-injecting-himself-with-own-semen-to-cure-back-pain-1.4257677
Quote Reply
Re: Man hospitalized in Dublin after injecting himself with own semen to 'cure' back pain [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I read this the other day. As a chronic back pain sufferer, I have been pretty desperate to try anything a few times, but never desperate enough to think about injecting my own splooge.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Man hospitalized in Dublin after injecting himself with own semen to 'cure' back pain [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not a medical expert, but I don't think that is the proper technique behind stem cell therapy.

At least he didn't try to inject it into his spine.
Quote Reply
Re: Man hospitalized in Dublin after injecting himself with own semen to 'cure' back pain [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stem cell therapy:

Quote Reply
Re: Man hospitalized in Dublin after injecting himself with own semen to 'cure' back pain [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So nobody is going to make the joke about "injecting" it into your wife to cure her headache?

Anyone?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Come again?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I inject Mrs Duffy with my semen frequently and she doesn’t have any back problems at all.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
His back pain decreased during his hospital visit and the man discharged himself before doctors could make an incision to drain “the local collection.”

note: he injected it into his arm

"the man discharged himself" he's tireless!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So he screwed himself here...

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Re: Man hospitalized in Dublin after injecting himself with own semen to 'cure' back pain [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
I inject Mrs Duffy with my semen frequently and she doesn’t have any back problems at all.

Yeah, we all do that

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Man hospitalized in Dublin after injecting himself with own semen to 'cure' back pain [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Yeah but what about the sore throat?
Quote Reply
Re: Man hospitalized in Dublin after injecting himself with own semen to 'cure' back pain [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mv2005 wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Yeah but what about the sore throat?

How's her piles now?
Quote Reply